Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Orion

    9/11 Junktown Raid // Thoughts, and Complaints.

    Based on my own experiences, I'll say that being a rebel just isn't viable unless you have a base that cannot be raided. Otherwise, expect to get swarmed by a random raid/sweep at some point.
  2. Orion

    pictures of my cock

    nice cock bro
  3. Orion

    Personal rant

    typically, i just roll my eyes when I see one of these rant posts. too many words this one is short, sweet, and to the point. thank you!!!
  4. Orion

    Reece(Count Orlok) complaint thread

    im so touch starved
  5. Orion

    Nothing ever happens: A rant.

    wtf something happened? i don't buy it nothing ever happens
  6. Orion

    Greynard - The anchor

    Add Orion we got high together
  7. Orion

    Cursed event suggestion

    I vote we make JayHog1992 Short Stories lead
  8. Orion

    𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙳 [𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 10/24]

    Last minute attempt at signing up. Fine if I can't. Discord: Orion Character Name: Joseph Margrave Character CID: 40534 Character Note/Skills - Plenty of experience with manual labor/workshifts - Extremely proficient at tinkering/crafting - Fast. Like, super fast!
  9. Orion

    Accepted Orion Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Orion SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Kaffee How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Figured I'd shoot my shot and just ask. I'm fully aware of the rules surrounding perma bans, and...
  10. Orion

    gdogg2616 Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: gdogg2616 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Kaffee How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My original ban was back in December of 2022. I've taken a break from gmod and recently took up...
Back
Top