- Joined
- Jan 25, 2024
- Messages
- 35
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: gdogg2616
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Kaffee
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My original ban was back in December of 2022. I've taken a break from gmod and recently took up playing the game again. I wont lie, I miss playing on the HL2RP game mode and Willard is just about the only English speaking server with a decent population around. I know I have a somewhat extensive ban history, and I doubt there's much I could say that hasn't been said already in a ban appeal to express sorrow or guilt. Know that I am sorry for all the trouble I've caused in the past and I'd like to be given another chance at being part of your community. Regardless of your verdict, I appreciate your consideration.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Kaffee
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My original ban was back in December of 2022. I've taken a break from gmod and recently took up playing the game again. I wont lie, I miss playing on the HL2RP game mode and Willard is just about the only English speaking server with a decent population around. I know I have a somewhat extensive ban history, and I doubt there's much I could say that hasn't been said already in a ban appeal to express sorrow or guilt. Know that I am sorry for all the trouble I've caused in the past and I'd like to be given another chance at being part of your community. Regardless of your verdict, I appreciate your consideration.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A