Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Curbalas

    Did you study?

    except me of course
  2. Curbalas

    Did you study?

    No one is innocent.
  3. Curbalas

    Did you study?

    One of the best players ever. Thank You Pierriik. Glory-be
  4. Curbalas

    Did you study?

    Plus best player ever
  5. Curbalas

    Did you study?

    Innocent
  6. Curbalas

    Did you study?

    No...
  7. Curbalas

    Events mean nothing now.

    I agree with you Reece
  8. Curbalas

    Events mean nothing now.

    It seems that the destruction of the OCIN tower didn't actually bring the Combine down to its last feet (especially after City 17 Citadel is you know, literally blown up.) Combine players should've adapted instead of letting them return to status quo BY BUILDING ANTENNAS!!!! DO you guys know how...
  9. Curbalas

    Events mean nothing now.

    they done built antennas to fix a extraterrestial relay tower with no rebels to counter it
  10. Curbalas

    Events mean nothing now.

    fascinating
  11. Curbalas

    but i like new vort lore

    but i like new vort lore
  12. Curbalas

    TOTAL HYPOCRISY AND HATE! @Astro HATES GREETING EACH OTHER! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

    TOTAL HYPOCRISY AND HATE! @Astro HATES GREETING EACH OTHER!
  13. Curbalas

    [RESISTANCE] A Rose by any other name

    Discord: curbalas Steam: Curbalas Character name: "Charlie" Group: Liberator Forces Have you been informed IC? (will be) BY JOINING THIS EXPEDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE RISKS INVOLVED AND ACCEPT THEM. PK'S AS A RESULT OF THIS EXPEDITION ARE FINAL, AND UNAPPEALABLE, UNLESS FOUL PLAY OR BUGS...
  14. Curbalas

    Give us a Break

    They broke the rules. It's being appealed. I didn't break the rules. R-r-ragebait. They broke the rules, unlike your character's death where it was fully according to the rules. Atp just let it go with me and with my group.
  15. Curbalas

    Give us a Break

    Maybe it would all be better if my resolution was accepted to bring CvR slop to an end. But it wasn't. I personally proposed that we remove rifles and pulse rifles from main in exchange of removing OTA/OSA, but it was denied. I just had to adapt to the server's gameplay setting. We are all...
  16. Curbalas

    Give us a Break

    I won't because I don't break any rules. You have been bringing up the shooting constantly, how long has it been man? I care about consequences ICly, I simply don't have the time or the motivation to deal with appeasing people OOCly (not like we can appease everyone, they should come at me ICly.
  17. Curbalas

    Give us a Break

    Rent free? Or Free Rent? I didn't break any rules, and only a loud minority dislikes my actions. Can't appease everyone!
  18. Curbalas

    Give us a Break

    10 days. His appeal was accepted.
  19. Curbalas

    The S2K Pandemic

    Well they shouldn't. It is not a roleplay faction. They applied for it. Knowing the faction is an event faction. They weren't forced to apply. OTA have always been robots.
Back
Top