Steam name: eddi_pulaski1234 (or "Adno" )
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:481652394
Discord ID: adnolug
Character name: Barney Bennett
Brief character summary: A tall grim looking fella with a faint slavic accent, his face and hands seem to be covered in burn marks and he's got a raspy voice. Your average...
Ohhh I see now, I'm sorry for that
It was pretty late for me and there was a CP nearby just staring at me whilst I was doing that act so I haven't really thought much of it and left
I wasn't trying to avoid the punishment I was just unaware that I'm going to recieve one
Steam Name: "Adno"
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:481652394
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Console
How long is the ban for?: 24 Hours
The reason you were banned?: "Leaving to avoid punishment"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I think this is a mistake I was just chilling and after an hour after I...
We all know that you shouldn't drink water because Combine puts something in it.
So why shouldn't they put that something in City 24
When someone would drink Breen water or any liquid made by the Combine, they would get -1 or -2 on Agility and Strength with strange effects appearing on their...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.