adnolug
Active member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2021
- Messages
- 124
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: "Adno"
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:481652394
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Console
How long is the ban for?: 24 Hours
The reason you were banned?: "Leaving to avoid punishment"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I think this is a mistake I was just chilling and after an hour after I left the server my friend sends me a screenshot of Vyhub saying that I had been banned. I'm pretty confused because when I was leaving I wasn't a part of any RP's nor was I in some kind of trouble from the admins.
My WIFI does sometimes disconnect for a few minutes but I always do get back into RP when it comes back.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@Nihilanth
@Femvey92
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:481652394
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Console
How long is the ban for?: 24 Hours
The reason you were banned?: "Leaving to avoid punishment"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
I think this is a mistake I was just chilling and after an hour after I left the server my friend sends me a screenshot of Vyhub saying that I had been banned. I'm pretty confused because when I was leaving I wasn't a part of any RP's nor was I in some kind of trouble from the admins.
My WIFI does sometimes disconnect for a few minutes but I always do get back into RP when it comes back.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@Nihilanth
@Femvey92