Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pasta

    Whats the difference between Willard and a standard HL2RP server?

    I understand you're new. Due to this you've joined during a strange time. School and Finals is the focus for everyone. Weekdays normally population is 40-50 and weekends 50-65+ depending what happens. It's just slow at the moment.
  2. Pasta

    Is willard begining to fade?

    Doomer is posting bad. The time of year is rough for finals, but also at the same time. Real life comes first. With the attacks and - whatever the fuck else. It's okay not to have a large population. Though I will state this: Be the change you wanna see in the server.
  3. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    God fucking damn it you guys couldn't let this die.
  4. Pasta

    Give me your thoughts

    If I'm reading this correctly. Are you asking for reason as to WHY you're being beaten? - To be honest with you not all Civil Protection remove SC even with a re-education. There doesn't have to be a reason. Literally any officer could pick you out of a crowd, beat the ever living shit out of...
  5. Pasta

    Give me your thoughts

    No kidding, no longer looking like a stinky sewer rat! Fashion is our specialty.
  6. Pasta

    Give me your thoughts

    I'm a little sad he didn't eat his hat.
  7. Pasta

    More Temp PKs (Prison Sentences)

    Hello, I am neither a head cop nor do I have much sway but I've been watching this thread for quite some time and I'd like to give my two cents on the matter. First of all. I understand how it may seem that some factions are PK-heavy. To a fault, some are, to another it's simply how the...
  8. Pasta

    Official The Avian Update

    I thought this was a fucking meme holy shit
  9. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Uhhh I'll overhaul this weekend. Expect a massive update.
  10. Pasta

    Central Zoo Bear billboard Concept

    I love Boro
  11. Pasta

    Linux

    holy fuck.
  12. Pasta

    Question about CP

    If you've applied on a previous character. They just kinda 'Vanish' perse.
  13. Pasta

    THE 5 STAGES OF A DENIED CIVIL PROTECTION WHITELIST APPLICATION

    Someone give this man a hug.
  14. Pasta

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    I.. I miss the homie
  15. Pasta

    CPs and Waltmart

    While I'm not fully sure of what's going on with your interactions with Civil Protection. I know that we have searched you quite a lot. -- I was not aware that you have been searched at such a large quantity. I will attempt to tell others to dial it back. But with your store being so close to...
  16. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    I'm Pasta
  17. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Damn I really need to update this bitch
  18. Pasta

    Grunk The Bullsquid

  19. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; -Minor Notes for Relationships -Added Sanity Section -Changed Title Card Relationships: Updated [Minor notes] -Laurentius Heartwick -Zoey Grondo -Elizabeth Taylor -Maura Azure -Val Al'kash -Cranky Vort -K-0 -U-7 -H-5 -V-5 -U-3 -K-7 -K-5 -V-1 -Tar'Galla Added N/A
Back
Top