Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pasta

    CCC: Cop mentalities(?)

    And I didn't see this I'm sorry I wish I responded to this sooner. I do agree! It's very frustrating for people wanting to have the Civil Protection act like nothing more than NPC's. I am one of those people who do not want to be seen as an NPC. My favorite part of being a Civil Protection Unit...
  2. Pasta

    CCC: Cop mentalities(?)

    No, but I don't think that's not a bad idea. Not. Well. Bare with me, not to say we have Political Commissar, but I think having units pushed through the ideals could be neat. I'm not a lead, I'm just here to enjoy my time, I can always try to explore that with my own character. I'll get back to...
  3. Pasta

    CCC: Cop mentalities(?)

    I think less so, it's saying that you cannot display emotions. Hell, I've had my Officer break down more than once for his actions. Yet it's behind closed doors with those only he trusts. Rather than displaying their full emotions to the world. It's not as if in Half-Life 2 we get to see the...
  4. Pasta

    CCC: Cop mentalities(?)

    Could you please give more examples regarding your concerns with the Civil Protection Mentality? I don't quite see where you're coming from at this current moment, but I would like to hear you out. As someone who does play in the Civil Protection albeit new as well, I don't see the mentality in...
  5. Pasta

    OPERATION SNOWPIERCER - FEEDBACK THREAD

    Never mind my brain hurts.
  6. Pasta

    OPERATION SNOWPIERCER - FEEDBACK THREAD

    The blood on my hands will never be clean. Besides me yelling at Goose to stop being a fucking idiot. Yeah, it was fun. Do more CP events.
  7. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; -Minor Notes for Relationships Relationships: Updated [Minor notes] -Laurentius Heartwick -Bernard Mulligan -Maura Azure -K-0 -U-7 -X-1 -V-5 -X-6 -H-5 Added -V-1 -X-0 -K-7 -K-3 -U-3
  8. Pasta

    *you hear a loud booming voice rattle throughout your skull* "HELLO" i say sayingly

    Man everyone is comin' what a fun time. Hello again!
  9. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; -Relationship Section was overhauled. Split into sections + Photoshopped titles. Relationships: Updated N/A Added -X-6 -H-5 -Laurentius Heartwick
  10. Pasta

    This is the way

    This is the way
  11. Pasta

    Oh God oh fuck

    Oh God oh fuck
  12. Pasta

    www.toothdecaycafe.intranet

    This is so fucking cursed
  13. Pasta

    Anti-citizen The Geneva Connection

    I too welcome the Mafia
  14. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; Relationships: Updated N/A Added -Maura Azure -K-0 -U-7 -X-1 -Tar'Galla -Val Al'kash
  15. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Ladies you're both pretty. Stop it.
  16. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; -Title Change -Overhauled General Info + Photoshopped Photos Relationships: Updated -Zoey Grondo [Notes] -Elizabeth Taylor [Notes] -Var'Ras [Notes] -Jack Knight [Color] -Cranky Vort [Notes] Added -Miles Bernard Mulligan -Bernard Mulligan -V-5 -H-6
  17. Pasta

    OPERATION SNOWPIERCER

    OOC: I KNOW I'M APPLYING SUPER LATE, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A THING! STEAM NAME/ID: Pasta | STEAM_0:1:75846448 DISCORD NAME/ID: Pasta#1499 RANK + SQUAD: i5.HELIX-7 BRIEF SUMMARY OF YOUR CIVIL PROTECTION OFFICER: Helix-7 is a newer unit to the force, while he was tossed into HELIX squad. He's...
  18. Pasta

    Appetite Ruining Kebab

    Good lord they're following
  19. Pasta

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    Demand updates
  20. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Updates; Relationships: Updated -Zoey Grondo -Elizabeth Taylor -Var'Ras Added -Gino -Jack Knight
Back
Top