Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. bravo

    Intellectual cerebralist. Winner. M. L. Bloke Ph. D.

    Can you sign my MP5 again?
  2. bravo

    Metagaming complaint on i2-02 played by Bravo

    Absurd report. We spotted a false RL several times before this happened, and were specifically instructed to check taglines. You also had no long range radio backpack - I didn't blow you away immediately because of reasonable doubt and for the sake of RP. Also, you said PCS-4, not RB-4 while...
  3. bravo

    Ultima's bad faith report

    As the resident bad faith expert of Willard Networks, and as a witness of this situation, I can confidently say there is a problem with some rank leaders. We are ultimately talking about a unit being PKed and deserviced for either (A) the RL not understanding the difference between a catwalk and...
  4. bravo

    COMPLAINT ON SRC

    I'm not thoroughly versed on the MCP and SRC plot and all that, but I really just can't see what the upside to this situation was. To a degree, I think the server genuinely missed out on something really cool and long-term if Bloke had rose to more power and assumed more and more control over...
  5. bravo

    Open Letter To Community & Staff

    Considering that things like torture and cannabalism RP appear to be allowed on the server if both players agree, I really don't see why people should be getting banned for their character saying a slur. Much less beyond the pale, and if the other player didn't have an OOC issue with it, I don't...
  6. bravo

    The coward Laszlo Grossman

    you know who
  7. bravo

    bravo's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: bravo SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150880482 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora. How long is the ban for?: One month. The reason you were banned?: Metagaming. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hello everyone. I'm going to try and recount my end of this situation as best I can...
  8. bravo

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    Civil Protection Application Information Rules All of this is subject to change...
Back
Top