- Joined
- Jun 12, 2023
- Messages
- 296
- Thread Author
- #1
I was trying to infiltrate for 30+ minutes. Witnesses are @Astro @Rabithunter @Tuki @George @albertossic
I had been on the streets with quite literally 0 problems as I stayed away from close range(A range that allows CP's to read my name). Even coming to the point of quite literally BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF A CP PLATOON and they didn't notice me (those cp's were not Bravo or the other two I found).
But then I came up to a trio of an I2, an I3 and an I4, and I attempted to persuade them, but when I did, I did manage to fool them, but as it can be seen on the video, it's only when they look at me(and see my name Maxwell Drake) when they start to be SUPER suspicious.
An example of this is :"Leader we need our ammo!-" then he looks at me and starts staring for the entire duration.
I'm not even going to mention the fact that the I2 has the balls to ask his rank leader for his tagline, but even after answering it correctly, he still has questions, for some reason, in a high-stress situation (zombies are all over PCS-3), and prefers to make questions that would rather damage the tactical element by delaying it. To do that and justify it for any other reason than metagame, you must have a REALLY good reason, and I was unable to find it.
I feel all the chances I could've had of infiltrating are now gone and it's all thanks to this I2, to which, by the way, I was not planning on killing, and instead (Can be confirmed with Rabithunter as I had told him the plan beforehand), I was trying to obtain the frequency civil protection was currently using.
I will not add anything else as I don't feel it to be necessary, everyone can analyze the video and take their own opinions. The last thing I'll add is that this player has been involved in many complaints recently and I think it is to be considered for this scenario.
https://willard.network/forums/threads/gallalam-vouchharra-pk-appeal.11918/#post-93412 @Mango
I will not add more to this post, or at least it's not the plan.

