i was passiverping in the middle of the city while wearing my rebel gear. i saw a unit and shot at him first, then he shot at me and i died and i was pkd. what is this server coming to?
Steam Name: Orion
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Kaffee
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Figured I'd shoot my shot and just ask. I'm fully aware of the rules surrounding perma bans, and...
Steam Name: gdogg2616
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44101702
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Kaffee
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: My original ban was back in December of 2022. I've taken a break from gmod and recently took up...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.