Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Gr4Ss

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Finale - The Citadel

    Hello, Willard Networks. 7th March, Saturday 8:00pm UTC Passive preparation will start before the event Passive aftermath RP will be possible after the event (for all TLM players) This event will conclude The Long March After City 24 itself has fallen, only the looming threat of the Citadel and...
  2. Gr4Ss

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interlude - Depot Assault

    Hello, Willard Networks. 1/4 Interested GMs 0/20 Total Players 24th January, Saturday 9:00pm UTC You may sign up by posting on this thread below. Sign ups are LIMITED to EXISTING characters within TLM (preferably within Chapter 1 Part 0). This event will be smaller in scale and preference...
  3. Gr4Ss

    The Long March: Chapter 0 Feedback Thread

    Feel free to provide your feedback on the thread. We'll take it along as we plan Chapter 1. Please note that Chapter 0 was rather long as it was meant to bridge between the server and the actual TLM event series. Although it had a clear goal of how/when/where we wanted to get the group, the...
  4. Gr4Ss

    The Great Rebel Economy Rework

    So, I know there are a whole slew of problems with the rebel economy rework and I want to redo the whole thing. But first I do want to touch base and get some opinions in. So... time for the shitstorm, I guess. To begin, some of the problems I personally have noted as being a thing. I find it...
  5. Gr4Ss

    Official CHANGELOG #13 - POST LAUNCH UPDATE

    CHANGELOG #13 - POST LAUNCH UPDATE To keep everyone up to date on what is happening in terms of server development, we will be picking the development updates up again. Except they will no longer be 'dev blogs', and instead will be in the form of a changelog. You will notice that these are...
Back
Top