Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. NaughtyNicholas

    Kingdom Come

    Kingdom Come Made by NaughtyNick It's almost Christmas. You've avoided the evacuation orders - against all instructions otherwise. Your television cut off an hour ago. The radios have been playing the same emergency broadcast ever since. The nearby town of Torrington is in chaos. Whatever they...
  2. NaughtyNicholas

    Crispy CASH - Texan World Tour

  3. NaughtyNicholas

    The Environmental Protection Act of 2017

    The Environmental Protection Act of 2017 Proposed by Anthony Whittaker The Environmental Protection Act of 2017 is a legislative policy made to combat the increased natural disasters that have caused City Twenty-Four monetary damages. If this policy is passed, the Environmental Protection Act...
  4. NaughtyNicholas

    Denied Discord suggestion: Add a quotes channel where people could put funny quotes and shit.

    Dear mister suggestion-people, So basically since I am the class-clown of Willard; sporting multiple bans, kicks, mutes, and other items among my trophy collection of trollage; I will be able to have access to my own discord channel where I am the only one allowed to type there. I will post...
  5. NaughtyNicholas

    EMT-4 Doctor Anthony Whittaker

    WELCOME, USER; LOGIN: USERNAME: champion PASSWORD: ******* LOADING... LOADING... WELCOME champion... PLEASE SELECT FILE OPENING ANTHONY WHITTAKER Name and Suffix: (DR.) Anthony Whittaker ID Number: ********* Age: Forty-Three (43) Sex: Male Date of Birth: **/**/**** Place of Birth: Brisbane...
  6. NaughtyNicholas

    NaughtyNick's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: NaughtyNick SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80896471 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Mulky How long is the ban for?: Three weeks The reason you were banned?: "Breaking into the Nexus | FailRP | Prop Glitching to open Nexus Doors" Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Completely unjust ban that...
  7. NaughtyNicholas

    A Guide for New Players (Serious!)

    Step One: Make your character a Supporter (gives 105 SC) or Outcast (gives 70 SC but you get a flashlight which is worth 40 credits). NEVER choose Relocated Citizen. Step Two: BHOP out of the train station and make your way down the street and through the tunnel. Take the steps to the right then...
  8. NaughtyNicholas

    A Complaint

    I have had more than a dozen run-ins with Civil Protection. In my two months of playing on this server, I have had countless interactions with civilians. Each civilian is a unique being. They roleplay in their own distinct way - whether it be an accent, an attitude, a physical feature, etc. When...
  9. NaughtyNicholas

    [REDACTED] or hotdog man

    NAME: [REDACTED] AGE: of consent SEX: with ur mother Backstory: [REDACTED], better known as the Hotdog Man, is african male of unknown power. he stands at around eight feet tall and weighing around four feet. Before combine takes over he was a professional hotdog eater from Brooklyn, New York...
  10. NaughtyNicholas

    Why HL2RP is inherently flawed.

    I'm not one to write long speeches about shit. I'm going to keep this short and sweet depending on how much cocaine enters my system in the next couple of minutes. Half-Life 2: a revolutionary game that created a standard for future games to follow. I doubt the creators, writers, et cetera...
  11. NaughtyNicholas

    My Personal Run-Down of the Factions (As I know of)

    Welcome to WatchMojo.com and today we'll be talking about the factions of Willard. Let's get started. . . Shitizen - Either your fresh joined or a mentally-handicapped who likes being beat for fun. Rebel - A tier above Shitizen. They don't like being the sub, but decided that acting like a...
  12. NaughtyNicholas

    Larry Lawton - A Character

    Lawrence R. Lawton (born October 3, 1961) is an American author, motivational speaker, ex-convict, and YouTuber. He is known as America's biggest jewel thief, who after being incarcerated, reformed his ways and now helps and inspires younger people stay out of prison and change their life path...
  13. NaughtyNicholas

    <: Containment Centre 5: The School of the Damned :>

    <: Containment Centre 5 :> <: Nicknamed: The School of the Damned :> <: Location :> Containment Centre 5 is located at 41.3915° N, 73.9560° W. It is the west-most-point on the Hudson River. The general populace would have little information on the whereabouts of this infamous location. <...
  14. NaughtyNicholas

    I have an addiction.

    Hi. I am Naughty 'Cool' Nick and my favorite food is poo.
Back
Top