NaughtyNicholas
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2020
- Messages
- 167
- Thread Author
- #1
Dear mister suggestion-people,
So basically since I am the class-clown of Willard; sporting multiple bans, kicks, mutes, and other items among my trophy collection of trollage; I will be able to have access to my own discord channel where I am the only one allowed to type there. I will post funny shit people said in the discord and people will laugh because it is so funny (mostly quotes of myself since I am the funniest guy in town). Don't mistake my trolling as a shitpost, as this post is serious.
Love,
NaughtyNick
So basically since I am the class-clown of Willard; sporting multiple bans, kicks, mutes, and other items among my trophy collection of trollage; I will be able to have access to my own discord channel where I am the only one allowed to type there. I will post funny shit people said in the discord and people will laugh because it is so funny (mostly quotes of myself since I am the funniest guy in town). Don't mistake my trolling as a shitpost, as this post is serious.
Love,
NaughtyNick