Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. B

    Some SFM Stuff

    self insertion
  2. B

    EGOCENTRIC

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  3. B

    Should I Abandon Hope?

    Yes, give up. Resistance is futile
  4. B

    why are all modern things not allowed

    There's a fair amount of modern equipment still being utilised. I think you're exaggerating just a smidge. If it's an actual concern to you and not just a bit of a troll, could you provide some concrete examples and documentation to go off from? I'm not sure of the exact particular instances...
  5. B

    EGOCENTRIC

    every day we descent further into madness and despair
  6. B

    Official Guide to Shoot To Roleplay (S2RP) - WIP

    common wn l
  7. B

    Info THE TWINPINS

    are you ok?
  8. B

    Elder Scrolls: Coldharbour

  9. B

    Do Not Staff for Willard Networks - An Essay

    It doesn't make it legal to conduct illegal activities just because some people get away with it. If you took the time to thoroughly read through the rules of the server, I think (I hope at least) that you'd find many of which you were in violation with. Be that intentionally or not. As for...
  10. B

    HOUSE

    can't believe you didn't accept my application. i spent so long on the backstory...
  11. B

    HOUSE

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: [Varangian]Blitz [U.M.P] *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45281092 *Discord Name & ID: Blitz#6813 *Timezone: CET / UTC +1 --- Section Two --- *Time Period (Exact dates not required - just a sense of when and where they're from): November 1, 1800 *Character Name: White...
  12. B

    Errors

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538417090
  13. B

    Cop Behavior | Cop characters

    something like q2, that guy was pretty based
  14. B

    Implemented Landlines & Pagers

    you're so based i love u <3
  15. B

    The Return!

    Welcome back :) I hope you'll find it to your liking
  16. B

    2 days

    human rights for qatar
  17. B

    I suppose I should do this.

    ik hou van nederland guess this is a welcome. :)
  18. B

    Implemented Landlines & Pagers

    my old suggestion finally coming into fruition... it's enough to make a grown man cry
  19. B

    Subbed to all content all required games are activated but still getting errors

    Have you tried to validate your game files?
Back
Top