Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subbed to all content all required games are activated but still getting errors

Bobby Lee

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
56
still getting alot of errors for some reason and the texture to all citizens eyeballs are missing, what am I missing? I subbed to all the server content from the link the server gives you
 
Are you sure everything is mounted correctly? All the games are ticked, etc.
yea I went back into the server and typed /content and got sent to another section of mods under a tag called "under red skys" I subbed and downloading now it was missing alot so hopefully this will fix it, yea I got all half lifes ticked regarding the games side of things
 
Did you resolve your issue?

FYI: Under Red Skies was a "mega-event" that ran on the main server a few weeks ago. The server is back to its regular state now though, so you'll need the regular content pack if you haven't gotten it already.

 
Did you resolve your issue?

FYI: Under Red Skies was a "mega-event" that ran on the main server a few weeks ago. The server is back to its regular state now though, so you'll need the regular content pack if you haven't gotten it already.

oh god i feel stupid as hell downloading all those uneeded mods, I just reinstalled gmod and reinstalling the collection hold on this may take some time sorry about this
 
No worries! It's a mistake on our part that the /content link hasn't been updated yet.
Hope it works for you :) Don't hesitate to ask if you need further assistance. You're welcome to DM me either on Steam or Discord as well if that's easier than this thread
 
so what could possibly be missing for just the eye texture alone to be missing?

edit: about to just install cs:go and see if that will possibly fix it, still a few errors and the eye problem but other than that the server runs great! I really love the feel of it, verified gmod and all the hl's again and installing cs:go so hopefully this will fix it
 
Last edited:
Back
Top