Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. B

    Magazine system

    This is awesome. Thank you for your continued work and effort - and quick, too. <3 P.S. As a side note, thanks for the transparrency of what you're working on as well. I think that will serve to ease some minds or at the very least give us a bit of insight.
  2. B

    Magazine system

    As many have already stated, the update was most likely rushed. Most of your concerns, I believe, are already being looked into and will be fixed in a following update. I'm pretty sure the intention was never for it to be in this state, but in favour of having a working weapons system compared...
  3. B

    Pre-Decorate Apartments.

    This has been discussed in another thread recently and I believe it's being looked into at the moment, but all of the props were removed IC'ly - most likely for OOC reasons. But, like I said and someone else already mentioned; It's being looked into at the moment to return some props.
  4. B

    Do you think we should introduce a mandatory curfew in game? (POLL)

    Good ideas for the playerbase and its mentality as is - bad for creating RP. Not necessarily bad per se, but like I mentioned previously I believe it's a mentality, expectation and instigation issue. The ideas are not bad and would add something extra, but I won't get more RP out of my fridge...
  5. B

    Magazine system

    Appreciate it :) Another idea; If you could colourcode the magazines / their pop up text box, or change the models of the magazines to corresponding ammunition types - that would be a huge QoL update. I'm sure the models was probably a time constraint issue, but it can be a little difficult /...
  6. B

    Do you think we should introduce a mandatory curfew in game? (POLL)

    15-20 minutes is a long time to be doing something you'd rather not. And I think the keyword is *can*. They *can* interact with eachother, sure - but that doesn't mean that they will. Especially not since their adjacency to oneanother has been forced and randomised. I doubt the majority will...
  7. B

    Magazine system

    Or give us more inventory space. I like the idea of magazines and the slower pace and more realistic aspect. But the magazines jumping around in your inventory as you reload and the extremely limited space now that magazines are a thing needs to be looked into EDIT: (As a reply to KG's latest...
  8. B

    Do you think we should introduce a mandatory curfew in game? (POLL)

    I think you're overestimating the average player's attention span and willingness to collaborate
  9. B

    Implemented Hide arccw HUD

    I'm pretty sure in the Q menu you can disable it and customize it. I know I did something to mine - but I've forgotten the details. Check it out and see for yourself. It's on the right hand side at the top, by the tool list. There's tabs above which you can switch to, one of which has all the...
  10. B

    Do you think we should introduce a mandatory curfew in game? (POLL)

    I think the first issue is everyone almost unanimously saying that the apartments are useless. What purpose do you want the apartments to serve? It's your apartment - nothing more, nothing less. If you want RP to happen within them, you need to be the instigator. You can't wait around for...
  11. B

    (DISCUSSION/POLL) How oppressive should Willard's tone be?

    This is impossible to balance out. Every player is an individual and the majority will have no connection and/or recollection of when and how much you've been oppressed/hated. It's not feasible to scale.
  12. B

    Reform to Snitching and CP investigation systems.

    Basically everything that Neon said. I'm part of the primary investigative team and we go to great lengths to follow up on leads and finding evidence in a usually fairly "uncombine" way. Of course, people will put varying degrees of effort into it and every case is different. Some demand more...
  13. B

    Alternative to Currency (Discussion)

    There's actually a legal amount of chips that you can carry that most cps seem to ignore, intentionally or not (mostly unintentionally). Though, it takes a brave soul, more likely a stupid one, to go karen on them. But it's mostly a mindset issue, IC as well as OOC. Anything that's remotely...
  14. B

    Do you think we should introduce a mandatory curfew in game? (POLL)

    It will still get old this way, in my opinion. Don't take my negativity to this idea as a personal agenda that I'm trying to spearhead. I kind of support it personally, ironically. But I'm pretty sure it will negatively impact the server. If it happens on a schedule, people will avoid that...
  15. B

    Do you think we should introduce a mandatory curfew in game? (POLL)

    How do you expect all of these jobs to suddenly emerge from having mandatory curfews? If anything I think it will create less jobs and fewer players.
  16. B

    Alternative to Currency (Discussion)

    The currency being digital or not doesn't change that problem a whole lot. It's just a matter of whether or not the victim will report the crime and how smart/dumb the perpetrator is. The digital currency makes it easier to trace, sure. But - depending on the legwork the perpetrator has done...
  17. B

    Do you think we should introduce a mandatory curfew in game? (POLL)

    I think having them mandatory is redundant. I don't see what purpose it would serve besides attempting to force a "dystopian" feeling onto the server and the city's populace by creating an even less interesting environment that will plunge in appeal after the first two or three times.
  18. B

    (DISCUSSION/POLL) How oppressive should Willard's tone be?

    On paper I think 1984 and PRC levels sound fun (to some degree, even full on HL2), but in practice I doubt it. For the love of the server, I hope it won't be adjusted to being more oppressive than as is - I don't think you're ready for the ramifications.
  19. B

    Alternative to Currency (Discussion)

    I don't think the legal currency should be changed, for almost all of the reasons stated. It doesn't make much sense either narratively, but of course that can be ignored for the sake of the gameplay etc. but I personally do not wish to see it changing. Corruption and other forms of illegal...
  20. B

    Why i stopped playing CWU and CMU

    The server has not even been up for two years, how have you played "a few years" on it? O_O
Back
Top