Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Hide arccw HUD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hayden
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hayden

Guest
As seen in this image posted in the discord,
20220927214731_1.jpg

ArcCW hud is kinda stinky and redundant. I'm not sure if devs have already tried this or if it would make keeping track of how much ammo is in the gun you've got impossible, but while I was looking around the ArcCW Github it seems that the HUD can be toggled off entirely with 'arccw_override_hud_off 1', I haven't tested it myself yet though so it might not work. Otherwise, there are a bunch of things that might work if it's not already been checked. There are also commands that can be used clientside if anyone wants to tinker with their HUD.
 
I'm pretty sure in the Q menu you can disable it and customize it. I know I did something to mine - but I've forgotten the details. Check it out and see for yourself. It's on the right hand side at the top, by the tool list. There's tabs above which you can switch to, one of which has all the options for the ArcCW.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top