Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. atlassu

    Vortigaunt CIDs on employment

    The discarding of Vortigaunt CIDs as of the new system has only proven a severe issue in functionality. Vortigaunts not being the typical, hyper-slave roleplay that most would see in line with other half-life 2 roleplay servers, there's no reason to seize their CIDs with the new system. the...
  2. atlassu

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    itty bitty update in amelie's mind
  3. atlassu

    Accepted /togglementor [reason]

    i actually only recently discovered things that’ll make me start doing this, i didn’t know it lets you speak and understand ALL languages
  4. atlassu

    Accepted /togglementor [reason]

    i usually have mentor on because i like the cool leaf thing, and i dont wanna have to toggle it every single time I'm GM'ing or taking a ticket the leaf just naturally looks better by my name
  5. atlassu

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    this scared me, count your days
  6. atlassu

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    okay updated again, but added more relevant things
  7. atlassu

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    updated! new page and new thoughts added
  8. atlassu

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    add my deaf gal Charlotte Eloise
  9. atlassu

    Eastern 24 current feedback.

    Good for my character, thats it. Really the main thing I've noticed during this entire thing is the drastic drop in population during even high pop hours. Mainly I have no problem with the setting and the event because of my passion for writing and fluidity of roleplay, even through struggle...
  10. atlassu

    Suggestion English speaking commands

    absolute support on this one
  11. atlassu

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    yap session numero dos added might not make sense, made it on a few hours sleep
  12. atlassu

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    Remember.. Remember.. Remember.. Remember.. OH! [/SPOILER] Here.. Here.. Did I lock my door..? I think I locked it. I most definitely locked my door. Let me double check. This train is cramped.. This seat is uncomfortable. Did anyone else hear that scream? I don't wanna spend two weeks...
  13. atlassu

    Wim Docht- #95328 - Full Citizen Datafile

    Amelie Solene immediately
  14. atlassu

    Suggestion OTA and CP chatter should use official HLA chatter voicelines.

    <:: Command requesting damage assessment. ::> <:: 70, 80, 90... Total. ::> <:: Total? ::> <:: Total. ::>
  15. atlassu

    Let's Talk About 63; Criminal Trespass

    found in a sucky spot? did something you regret? explored a place you were told was safe? destroying months, up to years of your progress fatty no but in all seriousness, I understand the severity of the crime, and think the combine have genuinely killed for less, but losing a character for...
  16. atlassu

    You don’t know me yet?

    Hi, I’m Atlas. I’ve been around for some time, my first character here being a small insignificant pawn as a civilian, which never shot off as a decent enough, or well developed character. However my time on here has been decently enjoyed, making friends along the way as my journey for making...
  17. atlassu

    Charlotte Eloise, the unexpected turn.

    PROGRESSION UPDATE #6 4/28/2025 -- 15:03 Cleaned up relationships. Added -- Edward Urey Changed -- Theme song @Labmann
Back
Top