Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Garratz

    bro what, I don't even care that bravo got banned lol.

    bro what, I don't even care that bravo got banned lol.
  2. Garratz

    Start V2 final arc end

  3. Garratz

    Hey Willard, Jamie here!

    JAMIEE! JAMIE, LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN! YOU STILL HAVE A LONG LIFE BEFORE YOU! LEAVE BEFORE WILLARD TURNS YOU INTO A TOXIC MALE! LEAAAAAAVE!
  4. Garratz

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    I believe @Processed_Grain forgot that the rebel side is comprised of multiple groups and even individuals. Grain, you are absolutely right in what you said here. But you fail to remember that some rebels use the forums only for the meta-bio page and PK appeals. What you wrote here will be seen...
  5. Garratz

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    When the server shuts down from all the toxicity. That's when.
  6. Garratz

    [ATTACH]

  7. Garratz

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    1. If you tried acting like grown men, then you would've acknowledged the fact that Cengiz replied that they're currently looking into the whole situation. 2. I don't need context to see the fact that all of you are piling on Genny due to some personal vendetta or other horse shit y'all have...
  8. Garratz

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    Oh, forgot to add. You all are turning the whole complaint thread about Genny situation into a fucking witch hunt as if she was a woman who understood math more than the men in mid 1400s and decided to start a fucking fire with a cross on it and nail Genny to it. All of you are a fucking joke...
  9. Garratz

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    I'm not even on Willard anymore and even I find this ridiculous. Mm, yes, let's all pile up on Genny, what'll she do? Y'all are a bunch of whiny little kids who saw the first complaint post on Genny and decided to jump in on the train. Thread makes no sense, complaints make no sense, none of...
  10. Garratz

    Rebel RP discussion

    Isn't there literally a guy named Blankz that makes fake CIDs? You just need someone who has a face reconstruction experience and you're solid.
  11. Garratz

    Suggestion to change PK rules.

    I mean, technically speaking, I would actually prefer if rebels did more than just pop up, go pew then hide, and I'm not talking about long firefights here. I'm talking actual espionage, but no, that's the only thing rebels think of. Changing PK to NLR in s2k is a bad decision as it's just...
  12. Garratz

    Ozzekiel acting in Bad Faith

    Omg, now we're attacking ozzy about being a bad FL? How about we start pissing on Rabit next for making numerous Femchar CCAs out of nowhere? Ozzekiel's been a CivPro FL for a good while now, during that time, he's been pretty effective at what he does. He's a good guy. If we're gonna be...
  13. Garratz

    Tsunami; the belligerent and stubborn CP lead

    That's just how willard and any other community is.
  14. Garratz

    Tsunami; the belligerent and stubborn CP lead

    I will be tossing my 2 cents in here. I'd like to point out that Divine has been the biggest hater of CivPro shortly after Hoki got dismissed and Tsunami appointed as his replacement. Few points in his statement: 1. Sure, MAYBE, Tsunami should've communicated with other leads about his...
  15. Garratz

    Genevieve Willow

    You should add Richter and Hoxworth tbh
  16. Garratz

    Implemented Popper Magazine Crafting recipe

    Absolute fucking legend
  17. Garratz

    A City of Hollow Steel

    @Stanford I'm gonna have to pull out of the expedition due to work situation.
  18. Garratz

    Accepted Triple duplicate warn

    Steam Name: Garratz SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75592978 Name of the Admin you were warned by: in the screenshot The reason you were warned?: in the screenshot Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I got triple banned within the span of 3 hours, with 1 ban appearing every hour Do you have any...
  19. Garratz

    A City of Hollow Steel

    Steam Name: Garratz Discord Name: garrythebigman Are you in the Underground Discord? : Yes Character Name: Dmitry Zakharov Are you affiliated with a group, and if so which one?: No Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list of the items: Light kevlar, Popper, crowbar...
  20. Garratz

    𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍

    Can't wait for her to die again for insubordination. Third time this time.
Back
Top