Garratz
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2023
- Messages
- 251
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Garratz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75592978
Name of the Admin you were warned by: in the screenshot
The reason you were warned?: in the screenshot
Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I got triple banned within the span of 3 hours, with 1 ban appearing every hour
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: No. Edit: Actually yeah, I talked with Rabit about it when I got warned first, wanted to see if the duplicates can be removed without moving to the forums, apparently not.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75592978
Name of the Admin you were warned by: in the screenshot
The reason you were warned?: in the screenshot
Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I got triple banned within the span of 3 hours, with 1 ban appearing every hour
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: No. Edit: Actually yeah, I talked with Rabit about it when I got warned first, wanted to see if the duplicates can be removed without moving to the forums, apparently not.