Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Halostrophe

    Willard Networks V3 Rebel Suggestion Megathread

    Clash of Clans ahh progression
  2. Halostrophe

    Denied Schizomeister RDM Warn Appeal

    You can see the bullet tracer appear- I would have permitted a /me response if not for the fact that we were shot at beforehand.
  3. Halostrophe

    Denied Schizomeister RDM Warn Appeal

    Steam Name: Schizo™ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104817329 Name of the Admin you were warned by: @Hiros The reason you were warned?: I was warned for supposedly RDMing someone- though this was just an event character from what was seen. Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I wish for this...
  4. Halostrophe

    genevievek complaint thread

    advocating for @Genny 's DeWLing after such poor conduct. Whitelist holders know best not to conduct V14 even outside of roleplay... poor example
  5. Halostrophe

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    Steam Name: SchizoTM Discord User: SchizoTM Character Name: C24:I4.VICTOR-401 Character Rank: i4 Does your character understand riot-control tactics: Y Do you understand that, while this Expedition will have minimally armed Rebels, there will still be a chance for PK?: Y Do you understand that...
  6. Halostrophe

    [COMBINE] OPERATION: FIREFALL

    Steam name: Schizo™ Discord name: Schizo™ Which Faction Are You Applying For: Civil Protection Character Name: C24:i4.VICTOR-401 Character Rank: i4 Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Medic Do you understand that there is a high chance of PKs?: Yes Do...
  7. Halostrophe

    fried noodles

    end up burning the kitchen and die like it's the sims
  8. Halostrophe

    TRIMURTI: NA-PALI 1.5

    C24:i4.VICTOR-401
  9. Halostrophe

    In-Character The Scott Carty Show

    carter bradley aint got shit on this
  10. Halostrophe

    TRIMURTI - (COMBINE VERSION)

    C24:i4.VICTOR-401
  11. Halostrophe

    >THE METADYNAMIST MANIFESTO

    Bloke died because he spoke the truth. Reiter died because he spoke the truth Emmanuel is the our final saviour from the Champagne Loyalism in our beloved city It makes a grown Genevan cry.
  12. Halostrophe

    In-Character YESTERDAY I DIE, TOMORROW I LIVE.

    I saw DPRK and thought we were gonna get Chollima part two dw, I'll resurrect him and summon him like a rabid dog to randomly psyche out and murder some poor black band
Back
Top