Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Craw

    Whats your favourite youtube web series/cartoons

    So I was rewatching some old Web series that I loved to see growing up, and I'd like to know what kind of series the rest of you all love to watch. For me personally, I'd like to mention this absolute classic. The Big Lez Show is sick and still hilarious to this day, I'd recommend it to all...
  2. Craw

    Fordon Greeman

    ============================ FORDON GREEMAN "The Loyalist" "Let's kick some rebels" ============================ LIKES: - Combine - Union - S10/OCS.VEND-99 ============================ DISLIKES: - Rebels - Old World - Stukabat ============================ RELATIONS: WALLACE BREEN...
  3. Craw

    THE PURPLE HAT CHALLENGE

    Over the last week, I have spent my time traversing Black Mesa in order to get this little piece of shitty fabric to Xen where it belongs and today...I HAVE ACHIEVED THIS. However, I've only learned now that I need to beat the Nihilanth and get to the *Very End* of the game, instead of ending...
  4. Craw

    The

  5. Craw

    Notices The Charity: Vacated

    ================================= The Scent of chemicals and damp furniture floods the now barren Charity Shelter, everything has been removed except for a single notice "EVICTED" =================================
  6. Craw

    | Ernest Holston | The Good Samaritan |

    ================================================================ ================================ "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful" - Hebrews 10:23 ================================  [PERSONAL INFORMATION] NAME: Ernest Holston AGE: 62 ETHNICITY...
  7. Craw

    The Hunt Day 1 feedback

    DESPITE THE CONFLICTING TIMES WITH MAIN AND MYTHOS WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT DAY 1? WHAT DIDN'T YOU LIKE? WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENT? HOW WAS THE SOUNDTRACKS AND CUSTOM FILTER? ^ Credit to @gb_ Btw
  8. Craw

    Veins of Fortune Application: "Kura"

    ================================= STEAM NAME: General_Claw36 STEAM ID: 76561199149030942 DISCORD NAME & ID: Craw9525 ================================= CHARACTER NAME: "Kura" BRIEF CHARACTER SUMMARY: A Scientific vortigaunt caught in an inner conflict between its taught loyalty towards the...
  9. Craw

    The Hunt

    ================================================================ ================================ Ab inferis oritur... Corrumpit, esurit, praedam quaerit. Cum nox cadit, currite, celate et pavete. Venatio incipiatur... ================================ Monongahela National Forest, 1983...
  10. Craw

    Lets talk about the DA Ralley

    Oh my god that was so chaotic Let's list what went down: - Politicians fought eachother twice - A man took off his shoe and began to bang it on his stand - A vortigaunt completely dismantled a guys argument but was ignored - Guys kept walking down the middle of the rally stage with no security...
  11. Craw

    The Grand Cleansing

  12. Craw

    Vault 127 Day 2 FEEDBACK

    HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
  13. Craw

    Im leaving...

  14. Craw

    Vault 127 Day 1 FEEDBACK

    Thanks for playing Day 1 Feedback please
  15. Craw

    Vault 127

    ================================================================ ================================ Good morning! Vault-Tec calling! "Dear Mr and Mrs ■■■■, Due to your families dedicated service to our country, you have been pre-selected for entry into the local Vault, Vault 127! You may now...
  16. Craw

    Who is the servers Main Deuteragonist?

    Leg
  17. Craw

    Hey, do me a favor

    Follow my forum account. I want to match or beat Atle's Follower count (Don't ask why)
  18. Craw

    Richard Blackwell | The Aristocrat

    ================================================================ RICHARD BLACKWELL ================================================================ NAME: Richard Blackwell AGE: 42 GENDER: Male HAIR COLOUR: Greying Brown EYE COLOUR: Light Blue HEIGHT: 5 foot, 10 inches ETHNICITY: American...
  19. Craw

    Submergence Day 2 Feedback

    Hope you all enjoyed Day 2 A lot happened and many decisions were made that impacted the story Huge thanks to @Cengiz for his help today What did you like? What didn't you like?
  20. Craw

    Submergence Day 1 Feedback Thread

    Hey guys! Thanks for joining up. Hope you had fun. We had a bit of a rocky start but it got better after MASSIVE THANKS to @Eski & @Freudek For their AMAZING work and creative ideas for anomaly event
Back
Top