Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Devistral

    Cremator / Overwatch Profile

    My bad my bad
  2. Devistral

    Restaurant Route: 24/7 :angrycop:

    Restaurant Route: 24/7 :angrycop:
  3. Devistral

    Cremator / Overwatch Profile

    //: ACCESSING SECRET USA DOCUMENTS :// WELCOME, YOU'RE GAY, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY My best friend *Ooga booga secret alien imperial language here* I call myself Bobs burgers because people keep asking me for a double sandwich. I ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ∴𝙹ᒲᒷリ - Minecraft Enchantment Table fr ongod I am...
  4. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Needed to elaborate, completed revamped his thoughts as well; i wasn't satisfied with what i initially posted
  5. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Large lore update to my character, primarily involving his mental state after the CP incident yesterday: I bring you, the depression arc.
  6. Devistral

    Abandon Hope

    --- Section One --- Steam Name: Deverinity Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192725569 Discord Name & ID: Deverinity#4606 Timezone: GMT+0 --- Section Two --- Character Name: VICE-66 Character Rank: INTENTION FIVE Brief summary of the character: A decently experienced intention five with a background of...
  7. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Added, about 10 days late lol
  8. Devistral

    When ERP update

    m!nt said erp update in progress but no update??? Did he lie?? Leak of CCA maid:
  9. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Will add you later
  10. Devistral

    What’s the most annoying thing when starting a new character?

    What do you specifically hate about making a new loyalist or rebel character? Is it the SC grind? Is it the grind for a toolkit early game? Is it the absolute powerplay that old and known characters have with all their connections to other people? Personally I found the grind for both sides...
  11. Devistral

    Peaceful Protest

    Oh boy i can't wait to kill everyone at the protest 👁️👄👁️
  12. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    I am not adding you, anyways updated the lore a bit more since yeah
  13. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Maxwell is my characters middle name, Raynor is the surname; don’t worry, we’re not related
  14. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Fuck you Arthur (I’ll add you later) Minor spelling mistakes fixed
  15. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Updated, if my character knows you let me know here
  16. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    I'll add other people and units along as I get to know them, calm down.
  17. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Updated cause character development and stuff
Back
Top