//: ACCESSING SECRET USA DOCUMENTS ://
WELCOME, YOU'RE GAY, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY
My best friend
*Ooga booga secret alien imperial language here*
I call myself Bobs burgers because people keep asking me for a double sandwich.
I ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ∴𝙹ᒲᒷリ - Minecraft Enchantment Table fr ongod
I am...
--- Section One ---
Steam Name: Deverinity
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192725569
Discord Name & ID: Deverinity#4606
Timezone: GMT+0
--- Section Two ---
Character Name: VICE-66
Character Rank: INTENTION FIVE
Brief summary of the character: A decently experienced intention five with a background of...
What do you specifically hate about making a new loyalist or rebel character? Is it the SC grind? Is it the grind for a toolkit early game?
Is it the absolute powerplay that old and known characters have with all their connections to other people?
Personally I found the grind for both sides...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.