Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Official_KP

    SEASON 2

    Hmm... whoever came up with Antlionarctica must be cool.
  2. Official_KP

    [MEDIA]

  3. Official_KP

    hi

    hi
  4. Official_KP

    City 24 Battle Royale

    Carrie "Cole" Phelps
  5. Official_KP

    [MEDIA]

  6. Official_KP

    [MEDIA]

  7. Official_KP

    Tar'Galla

    Cole?
  8. Official_KP

    Apple 🍏 white list

    Now I want an apple! +Support
  9. Official_KP

    Ban Request on Official_KP

    https://tenor.com/view/crying-emoji-dies-gif-21956120
  10. Official_KP

    Laura Pamlova

    Jesus Christ. The Ji Lee one. :C
  11. Official_KP

    William "Napoleon" Brown Jr.

    Since you are adding chars add Cole and Ren Yi when you get the chance.
  12. Official_KP

    Official_KP's Ban Appeal 2

    I haven't enacted anything in the will, that was done by Lukas and Ana and the will has already been fullfilled. I was present during some parts of the will but I never gave out any of the things in the will. Also I coudn't pick up the journal even if I wanted to since Carrie was the last to use...
  13. Official_KP

    William "Napoleon" Brown Jr.

    Great character! Very fun to rp with.
  14. Official_KP

    Jenifer Maesroe

    Femail doctor 1.jpg
  15. Official_KP

    Official_KP's Ban Appeal 2

    Also I never knew accessing containers created by a previous character was against the rules seeing as it isn't written anywhere from what I can see.
  16. Official_KP

    Official_KP's Ban Appeal 2

    I don't know what to say despite what the logs say I've never held the journal as Ren Yi.
  17. Official_KP

    Official_KP's Ban Appeal 2

    Steam Name: Official_KP SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185 Name of the Admin you were banned by: flerk How long is the ban for?: 1 month. The reason you were banned?: Why do you wish to be unbanned?: From what I know I never transferred any items that belonged to Carrie, all of her items were...
Back
Top