Official_KP
Carrie "Cole" Phelps
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2022
- Messages
- 131
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Official_KP
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
Name of the Admin you were banned by: flerk
How long is the ban for?: 1 month.
The reason you were banned?:

Why do you wish to be unbanned?: From what I know I never transferred any items that belonged to Carrie, all of her items were taken by Ana (jeffrey#6181) or Lukas (Vinyl#0684). Any items that I did transfer were probably minor things like bits of plastic that weren't picked up by the script that blocks you from transferring items. As someone who works at the shelter now, it would make no sense for me to not use the containers ICly which is why I thought it would be fine. Also, I might be blind but I couldn't find any rule about using containers on different characters. This was the only rule about transferring items and it's not very informative.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Ana (jeffrey#6181) or Lukas (Vinyl#0684).
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
Name of the Admin you were banned by: flerk
How long is the ban for?: 1 month.
The reason you were banned?:

Why do you wish to be unbanned?: From what I know I never transferred any items that belonged to Carrie, all of her items were taken by Ana (jeffrey#6181) or Lukas (Vinyl#0684). Any items that I did transfer were probably minor things like bits of plastic that weren't picked up by the script that blocks you from transferring items. As someone who works at the shelter now, it would make no sense for me to not use the containers ICly which is why I thought it would be fine. Also, I might be blind but I couldn't find any rule about using containers on different characters. This was the only rule about transferring items and it's not very informative.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Ana (jeffrey#6181) or Lukas (Vinyl#0684).
Last edited:

