Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Gr4Ss

    Gas not lowering

    Working as intended?
  2. Gr4Ss

    who ate the containers??

    On personal containers there is an inactivity timer (not sure what it is set to currently) that causes them to get soft-deleted. Admins can just spawn them back in in that case. Else there usually is logs of what was in them when they were deleted.
  3. Gr4Ss

    Turn bleedout godmode off for Overwatch specifically

    OTA (and the Combine factions at large) also gets a lot of rules placed on them on what they can and cannot do - and I have yelled at them plenty of times in the past for going outside of those rules during deployments. I do not think rebels would be happy if the gloves came off in return for...
  4. Gr4Ss

    In-Character Pk appeals

  5. Gr4Ss

    In-Character Pk appeals

    I take offense in this. @mods please remove
  6. Gr4Ss

    Accepted Personalized Container Loot.

    I say 'economy' but you should read 'how fast rebels can get guns which they (sooner or later) use to shoot cops/each other'. Experience has shown that the shorter said time is, the more willing rebels are to actually do the latter. Problem is: the side getting shot at doesn't find it very fun...
  7. Gr4Ss

    Accepted Personalized Container Loot.

    How to fuck the rebel economy even more: multiple container loot by the amount of rebels online so everyone gets their share.
  8. Gr4Ss

    Remove the "No execute bind" rule

    Is this the server rules you wish to change, or the PK policy? I am confused. I believe shitty /mes and binds are equally stupid to PK people with - there is zero RP value in any of it for the most part. People wish to go out nicely with their character. Then they somehow end up in S2K, turn a...
  9. Gr4Ss

    PK Policy

    As the map has been changed, and we've had a few days to settle in (read: I forgot to do this earlier), these 2 rules are removed again. There is plenty of space for rebels to operate without breathing down CPs their neck and plenty of room to hide from sweeps. Conversely, cops are losing their...
  10. Gr4Ss

    [V3] Russia Rewrite

    City 52 was actually destroyed on-server during The Long Haul short stories, and was a pretty major plot point. Not many characters left that witnessed it, but a few pop in every now and then (mine included).
  11. Gr4Ss

    Nagi unban appeal

    To clarify, you suddenly walked during a heavy RP situation and while at gunpoint from standing near the map to near the door upon hearing your friends outside without any /me or allowing anyone to react via a /me to stop you (or shoot you, given circumstances). You then walk to the door, again...
  12. Gr4Ss

    Fixed unable to perform /act commands infront of doors

    This is intentional I believe, /act commands were exploited a lot to glitch through doors in combination with /charfallover. And as the latter is sometimes needed to get unstuck out of a door, the act commands were blocked instead.
  13. Gr4Ss

    PK Policy

    Updates: Combat PK policy no longer mentions TBC. S2K fully qualifies for PK's too now. Changes for the current map/state of things: Given the limited room on the map, and the linearity of the slums/sewers, 'collateral deaths' of a sweep no longer results in a PK. We wish to give rebels that...
  14. Gr4Ss

    Implemented Dispatch Spawn

    I have setup overwatch spawnpoints at the nexus access checkpoint (so you don't have to fly through the awkward alleyway every time)
  15. Gr4Ss

    Current Map POLL!!!

    It's been two days.
  16. Gr4Ss

    Protection-Team specific radio's

    You forgot the world got fucked in 2001 in the Willard lore by the resonance cascade and portal storms causing mass starvation and decay. Add onto that the 7 Hour War in 2004 and you can imagine that researching cutting edge consumer tech wasn't high priority. We still used Windows 98 and big...
  17. Gr4Ss

    Our Weapon System

    TFA is dead after the owner nuked his own addon.
  18. Gr4Ss

    I think CP's forget they are the bad guys...

    I mean, MOE doesn't even need to make up a story. REBELS SABOTAGE DEFENSE AGAINST ANTLION ATTACK - TENS OF THOUSANDS DEAD, SEVERAL DISTRICTS IN RUIN
  19. Gr4Ss

    I think CP's forget they are the bad guys...

    Rebels: 'we are not the bad guys' Also rebels: *terrorist bombings* Anyway, I do not believe there is such a thing as good guys or bad guys when talking about Combine vs Rebels. Both are deep into the dark grey area (at least within HL2RP, rebels are far from the good guys). And the main...
  20. Gr4Ss

    cope and complain thread

    The cop in question had a sort-of PK appeal that I accepted. A bit unconventional, but for the sake of RP I hurried it along to get it done and over with before we end the Arc. There was some potential very big impact RP that would have happened had the PK stayed and would need to be done before...
Back
Top