Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Salty

    Collaborator Application - Ernst von Hardenberg

    Ernst von Hardenberg Optimates Party "Civilizations are not preserved by passion, but by discipline." Ernst von Hardenberg was born in 1963 in Bonn, into one of Germany's old noble families, generations of civil servants going all the way back into Prussia. By his childhood, noble titles...
  2. Salty

    Accepted Salty CWU APP

    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:155865739 Discord: Emiliocola Character Name: Sonny Sheahan Requested Rank? (Worker/Foreman): Foreman Why should we pick you? I’ve been involved with CWU on and off since I first joined, and during that time I’ve held management roles that gave me a solid understanding of...
  3. Salty

    Accepted Salty Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Only Salty SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458619166 Name of the Admin you were banned by: MINT How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Alt Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hello Staff Team, I hope you all are doing well. I'm writing this because I’d like to...
  4. Salty

    Nº 020 - COLLABORATORS PROMISE ACT

    COLLABORATORS PROMISE ACT I propose this to the council in hopes of a better tomorrow. We must unite under the Union. I doubt this act will face any backlash.... https://docs.google.com/document/d/13V2I03lw8Yqs8ZjN6cytekaQU2w-MtXnD_gF9lHVS-o/edit?usp=sharing
  5. Salty

    FAIR ATTIRE ACT

    Fair clothing for all. I see it's been loosely enforced. I thought I'd make it official... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O9ukTp4vFG2pr_Fm7f0XZ0S7lhKQ9Yr0cdhPXywGPkI/edit?usp=sharing
  6. Salty

    Nº 016 - EXTENDED PROVISIONS ACT

    Due to recent attacks, on myself and other members of CCA. This is needed. You have forced my hand... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_m8qAJ0xJGCaShIHDykrkSvv4bIH4f5okC8PzQlZlpY/edit?usp=sharing
  7. Salty

    Thoughts on Loyalist RP?

    I've been realizing slowly, that most loyalists have no goal. It's come more apparent to me that, benefactors or whatever you want to call them. Just kinda roam, vote on bills and passive rp. I've been thinking of something to help and fix it. Since, I'm DA, I have a little power to help the...
  8. Salty

    CREDIT HARMONY ASSURANCE ACT

    You may not like this one but, it is needed to insure the goodwill of our city's ecomony. Stores expect more customers. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zzbx_EiMZwj9QFLq9aaEDqNkq1YnFl7YwjkgClZil5I/edit?usp=sharing
  9. Salty

    Notices City 24's Wonder World

    Posters are littered all over town. Guess the fair is Sunday.
  10. Salty

    Nº 014 - CONSUMER AVAILABILITY ACT

    Businesses help keep the city alive. They keep us clothed, fed, and entertained. They could use a helping hand. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vvw_S-ZODTpngQ01GShbbaP5LK0rWSZWmCO_861poXc/edit
  11. Salty

    Notices [DA] Weekly Conferences

    You see a new poster and letter on the community board.....
  12. Salty

    Notices [DA] - Hotline

    You'd see a prompt/advert come over your Civil Terminal's screen. It stayed for several seconds Questions? Comments? Concerns? Complaints? A direct line, between you and your District Administrator, has been created to provide first-hand communication between US. Simply send a letter, to...
  13. Salty

    Notices Waltman - Your Vote. Your Voice.

    You see more posters near the election hall, the walls are littered with them. Seems like quite a few people hung them up....
  14. Salty

    Everyone must wear green

    For saint patricks day. Everyone needs to wear green or they will be pked. Yes or no?
  15. Salty

    Notices Waltman - Collaborative Community. UNITE!

    Collaborative Community ACT Community Garden This will give unique jobs for the work desk and for work shifts setting up and maintaining the garden. Most likely Located within the Park. Community Board Citizens will be able to address their concerns, and also post job listings and etc...
  16. Salty

    Notices Waltman - SAFE & UNIFIED WORKERS ACT

    After the past rally and debate looks like Waltman's Team hung up more posters... SAFE & UNIFIED WORKERS ACT Sick leave and medical leave with wages. CWU and CMRU workers may be employees of DOB authorized stores on Triumph and Victory. CWU and CMRU vacation time. More favorable...
  17. Salty

    Notices Waltman - HONOR, FAIRNESS, and LOYALTY!

    A few of my major policies.... since everyone seems to be asking... OSF VETERAN SECURITY ACT Increased job opportunities for veterans. Veteran Priority in work shifts. Wages and pension plan for veterans. Expanded CMU services for veterans with physical or mental ailments...
  18. Salty

    Notices "Walk With Waltman"

    You see a poster glued all over town... Seems like he's running...
  19. Salty

    Notices Shy's Free Coffee

  20. Salty

    Notices Shy's Chess Tournament

Back
Top