Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everyone must wear green

Everyone must wear green for Saint Particks Day


  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .

Salty

Radio Bob Approved
Gamemaster
Staff Team
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Messages
305
For saint patricks day. Everyone needs to wear green or they will be pked. Yes or no?
 
I say no cause first of all, saint patricks day doesnt happen here in indonesia! or atleast to my knowledge, and 2nd i cant even play willard
 
** The Broadcasting screen flickers on for a couple seconds, before showing a familiar face.
** Felix Waltman Broadcasts: "hello you will have to wear green in 5 minutes or CP will come and PK you for no reason lol, and get fucked"
 
I am Irish so I have the final say in this matter

Wear Green
 
Back
Top