Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    I mean, like I said, you could also combine beanie + helmet, or make it light insulation like the CWU hardhat. Which is odd how it has it, but normal Helmet does not. Also it is throwing, since you will only be wearing it in places, where you need heavy / extreme insulation to not die in 10...
  2. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    Considering most people won't wear it now due to the cold, I don't think that's a good thing either. In C8 / 24 it didn't matter. But now? If you wear it, you're basically throwing :/
  3. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    Excluding the third one with the visible Beanie, not all soldiers on the pictures have them, and even if they do, they're very hard to notice. I specifically chose these pictures, since Soldiers either don't ALL have, or are hardly seen. This is also why I offered idea of combining the Beanie...
  4. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    That's why I said it should be LIGHT to MEDIUM at most. Either LIGHT just like the CWU Hardhat, or Medium, since it does cover more of the head than the Hardhat. Also, 10 armor for just a helmet? I mean, it could work, that's a neat idea.
  5. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    YEah, I know that, it is bit odd, cuz they cover LESS of the head, than Rebel Helmet does.
  6. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    That's why I propose both? Giving armor + Insulation. ALSO You can't compare Ardennes during Winter to 'Nam, which is hot and humid all around. Like smh, that's just disingenuine. I could have brought pics of other Wars that took place in Winter / Cold environments, it's just these looked best...
  7. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    So, as some of you may or may not know, Helmets, as of current... Are pretty useless. Now, they've always been kind of useless, as in, not having a function, however, this has become even WORSE in the current map. Now, let's quickly approach what the issues, for me with Helmets are. First of...
  8. Bounter

    VIVO OBSCURAS

    Section One (OOC): Steam Name: Bounter Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56174230 Discord Name: Bounter Timezone: GMT +2 Section Two (IC): SAPPER CAPORAL OF THE LAST BATTALION Character Name: Ludwig Girard Role: Soldier - Veteran (Sapper) Backstory: Born at around December of the year 1782, in a...
  9. Bounter

    Russia Eternal, Russia Now, Russia Forever

    Schizo thread fr
  10. Bounter

    Implemented Allow Fire Barrels to be used for cooking / pots just like campfires + let campfires be used for cooking things like skewers

    I tried doing it like 2 days ago (Idk which staff I asked for help so I can rp making skewers tho, but they were there too), and it didn't work. Maybe it was fixed / added, dunno
  11. Bounter

    Implemented Allow Fire Barrels to be used for cooking / pots just like campfires + let campfires be used for cooking things like skewers

    Simple change as it says. Considering the existence of fire barrels, I genuinenly believe, that they should be usable for boiling water, with cooking (like making skewers), using pans / pots and so on. Campfires currently, can only be used for boiling water too, and, considering for "cooking" it...
  12. Bounter

    Ashley 'Ash' Valera - Two Coats

    William Karnsoft: "A worker" Listen here you lil shi-
  13. Bounter

    Denied Compass

    HM, Idk
  14. Bounter

    Silenced City - Day 1 Feedback

    I enjoyed the combat and the "scare" aspects, I shat myself quite a few times, especially early on... But then it stops being scary, as every Rebel and citizen went from defenseless, to having good armor + weapons, even if ammo is an issue. Story, and also TWISTS like the Break In among other...
  15. Bounter

    Melissa O'Riley | The Last Celt, Finally at Rest.

    Tadeusz "Grom" Wachnicki mayb? >w>
  16. Bounter

    HEIR APPARENT, BARBOLIN I OF THE IMPERIAL RUSSIAN HOUSE ROMANOV, LAST OF HIS KIND.

    Barbolin, when he sees average Russians about to rob him for 5 credits:
  17. Bounter

    Nullwick - Resistance & Vengeance

    Can you get Tadeusz "Grom" Wachnicki? In relations? >w> Also... This whole Nullwick character, bro is like G-man, but he a Rebel one. Dam R-Man
  18. Bounter

    Tadeusz "Grom" Wachnicki - The 14 Survivor

    NEW CHANGES - Added @Cocohop as Nullwick and @Mango as Crabby in relationships - Updated some info in Personal Information - Changed way the Relationships look - Expanded the LORE + STORY
Back
Top