Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Bounter

    ThomasK's Conscript Models - Progress Update

    I think they feel bit generic as they lack the style of other Combine troops, like the OTA or Cops with their little gadgets and gear as well. Uniforms feeling bit generic imo sucks since they clash with the other designs being well, more unique so to speak. I may be reaching, but I liked...
  2. Bounter

    ThomasK's Conscript Models - Progress Update

    Imo the Conscript combat fatigues you have shown feel a bit... Generic? Not really feeling like they would belong. But it cool and well made
  3. Bounter

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Weapons doesnt necessarily mean rifles. From what I seen it is mainly Poppers, Remingtons, USPs and MP7s/MP5s, so mid tier stuff. Its plentiful since its easier to get than rifles but not dogshit like junk guns. Unless it is specifically rifles. Also T7 was the time where lots of Rebs (Luca...
  4. Bounter

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Rifles also happen to be super hard to get, even if you have chips for them, since BMDs dont have them on 24/7. Not to mention upkeep (ammo) and the fact that YOU NEED T2 armour at least, otherwise you will die instantly and rifle goes to dirt. Is ability for rebels to fight off OTA bad...
  5. Bounter

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Considering like most of Rebs and CCR would be pissed, I do not think that would be good. Remember how many Rebs didnt play or straight up quit on Terminal 7 cuz of gear wipe? Imagine that, but all rifles gone. Call me crazy, but I doubt any gun is the problem. The problem is S2K skill and...
  6. Bounter

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    I doubt taxes or no cost apartments are the reason why Citizen and City RP is down. People didnt like tax cuts in stores, and nobody would be in City with them around, AND back when housing was like 35 credits, even LESS people had them.
  7. Bounter

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Yeah, I pretty much agree with all of this, although I wanna speak about CPs "Forgetting their roles". The issue why we do not see as many Cops oppressing Citizens is because... Citizen and CityRP have been kinda dead for a bit. There is NOBODY around. Stores are empty, only loyalists walk...
  8. Bounter

    Would you say that there is (slight) anti-Rebel bias as of recent?

    Not the main point of the post, but its what @MazuzaM said, so ask them I guess
  9. Bounter

    Would you say that there is (slight) anti-Rebel bias as of recent?

    On here I was told of that rule during a convo, the PK Cop convo or the OTA level cops, unless I was lied to. If Yes, I will edit it.
  10. Bounter

    Would you say that there is (slight) anti-Rebel bias as of recent?

    The Resistance / Rebel scene is bit of a mess as of recent, to put it as short as possible. With everything happening around, some are fair to assume that the scene is declining, but why is that? This is mainly caused by recent events and also server changes, such as: - Cop armour...
  11. Bounter

    The Dove

    Add Dottore pwease We medic friends
  12. Bounter

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    That Makarov pic is peak
  13. Bounter

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    Necro but I will throw in some! "Alys" - Ellen Wilde - @FieldersNL - Fields' little Rebel. A kind hearted and competent Resistance member, which is heavily... Worn and torn from numerous deaths of People she knows. I like how despite losing like 80% of folks she knew, she retains her composure...
  14. Bounter

    CivPro PK Update

    I never played on Cop side, but why the HELL should Cops be Punished even LESS on PKs than us. They already had it better, even with a demotion, since Cop by default is way better off (Better rations, authority IC and in RP, armour by default, weapons, many tools etc.) Than a starting off...
  15. Bounter

    Bug Combat Helmet Brokey Brokey

    Also its armour doesnt work if you put on kevlar first. So if you got 50 from T2 and then put on the helmet, nothing will change. Vice versa too. If you have helmet with 15 armour, and try to put on Kevlar, then the Kevlar will not he highlighted and armour wont increase.
  16. Bounter

    Nothing ever happens: A rant.

    I disagree with the whole "Nothing major can happen, since it takes place before HL2", because Swelter does something similar and yet it works. Considering Willard often takes place beyond C17, and also, has lots of differences as is, I do not agree some big things in other regions cannot happen.
  17. Bounter

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    IC Name: Sandro Conti Who are they: Slums and resistance Doctor and Medic. Occasional gardener. Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): A little bit in the Slums bunker, just being talked about as a something for the future. (Dont fully recall as I cant get on main recently)...
  18. Bounter

    Operation: Duney Depot -- FEEBACK

    I enjoyed the event a ton, I am in general fond of more "chill" and passive RP oriented expos and SS, ESPECIALLY in Outland environments. It was relaxing, chill and there was constantly things to do on your own or with others, even disregarding story stuff. The main gripe I have however, comes...
Back
Top