Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SpookyWolf07

    Guide Resistance through Loyalism: A Guide to Undercover Operations

    The Rogue’s Role in the Revolution Or Resistance through Loyalism: A Guide to Undercover Operations By Spooky Wolf and @Sachimii It is in the tradition of RebelRP that the sole way to win the uprising is by sheer brute force of armed insurgents flooding the streets like its 1917 yet it could...
  2. SpookyWolf07

    Is this even fair? Timing out Players on the Discord(s)

    To start this off, I know I am guilty I am not asking for an appeal. I do not expect to not be taken super seriously though as a player and former/active staff (on other communities) I find the punishment for my crime in question to be quite ridiculous and unusually cruel. It is very clear I am...
Back
Top