Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. TRL

    Anti-citizen THE MASS

    They headed east. The rest of us stayed put- we were the vanguard, the tripwire. All of us knew what that meant. All of us knew what had to be done. Dried and pockmarked. All on the walls. Ignoring it won't help. Pretending you're helping won't help. We'll help you. Since nobody else will...
  2. TRL

    Rebels blowing up shit reduce economic output

    So, rebels blow up the loyalist blocks. Big woop, right? WRONG! with the introduction of this suggestion, rebellious acts of sabotage will reduce the overall budget of City 24 by various amounts! Just off the top of my head, CP installations and important industrial infrastructure like roads...
  3. TRL

    Dhaka [ K. Zapada Story ]

    “Before there was bread, there was war. Before war? Monsters.” The man replied to Kirill, though he never was able to remember what question or conversation prompted such a reply. It was one of the few things that he did remember about Vihaan. He remembered his face, the smooth dark lines...
  4. TRL

    Victorinox Expedition Application

    What are Expeditions? I'm a huge lore guy. Love writing it, love reading it, the whole deal. However when it comes to these grand scale stories made on a game like Garry's Mod, you run into the issue of limited space, limited props, limited... everything, really. The world is as large as a...
  5. TRL

    Denied Adjust crafting costs for the new scrap weapons.

    I'm usually not one to bother making posts like this, but I feel that this change needs to be implemented quickly, or else risk inflation of the market with the introduction of the new scrap guns. THE PROBLEM: Scrap guns are currently too easy to craft. They cost minimal materials, have a low...
  6. TRL

    Nocollide default [ PET Adjusment ]

    This suggestion is not anything special, so apologies if the suggestion seems short and to the point. Instead of having props by default have collision, instead have it so that they are nocollided. Not No-Collide-World, but just Nocollide. I have died and been damaged multiple times by props...
  7. TRL

    Kirill Zapada

    The footprints lead screaming, scorching the asphalt, As I pound the floor, running to an angel of buckshot, A savior amongst the machine and man… And when I feel it, when I see her, When I feel the burning, the heat in my face, O’ lord, I want it. That familiar sensation leaded by love, In...
  8. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Hi there, TRL here. I'll keep it short and sweet here by saying that Willard Network's current rules on metagaming are bad. They aren't helpful, prevent any sort of malicious behavior, and produce more work for staff members themselves by policing behavior that doesn't need to be policed. The...
  9. TRL

    TRL'S Ban Appeal

    STEAM NAME: TRL STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:128354744 Name of Admin You Were Banned By: @Neonity How long was the ban for?: 43,200 Minutes The reason you were banned?: The stated reason is "Confirmed Involvment in Heavy Metagame." Why do you wish to be unbanned?: The reason is twofold: First...
  10. TRL

    Tevee's FOIA Request

    Steam Name: TRL SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128354744 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity How long is the ban for?: 43,200 Minutes The reason you were banned?: The stated reason is "Confirmed Involvment in Heavy Metagame." Why do you wish to be unbanned?: This appeal is simply to request...
  11. TRL

    Ill create inflammatory gifs of your enemies for free

    Please fill out the following format for your gif to be created. Name of Individual: Their faction of choice: Why they pissed you off:
Back
Top