Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Eski

    Skibidi. Edge. Rizz. Say that four times.

    Skibidi. Edge. Rizz. Say that four times.
  2. Eski

    How does it feel? To hold the gyatt of someone you love?

    How does it feel? To hold the gyatt of someone you love?
  3. Eski

    goon city

    goon city
  4. Eski

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    its about time first of all add ur best alien friend back hes not even in graveyard and u should add my cp (nine)
  5. Eski

    Alexander, The crow.

    You NEED to add me i am your beloved civil protection unit (nine) we patrol together ok... many good memories... i give you fent...
  6. Eski

    Willard Networks: A Cautionary Tale

    What a delightfully scathing critique of the "Willard Networks" server! As a debater, I'll take on the challenge of presenting both sides of the argument, refuting opposing points, and drawing persuasive conclusions. Argument for "Willard Networks": Community Building: While the...
  7. Eski

    Bug Pherepods and antlions

    Hello I know antlion pheromone pods aren't much in circulation anymore with only a few remaining in people's stashes, but... The effect only works on the antlion arc NPCs. I suspect that it was meant only for the antlion arc, but regular HL2 ants along with the HL:A ants do not care if you...
  8. Eski

    Schrödinger’s Apocalypse

    peak kino
  9. Eski

    [ATTACH]

  10. Eski

    OH.. MY TURN?

  11. Eski

    Transmission Lost - Day Three Feedback

    A banger. I had tons of fun, and it was unfortunate that I was the only one to survive. Though to be fair, only Filip was with my character when we discovered the guy and he told us what to do, and then he went to blow his brains out... so no wonder everyone was like "wtf why are u trying to...
  12. Eski

    TRANSMISSION LOST - DAY TWO FEEDBACK

    I got a little peek at the dubious little creature that wishes mischief upon us. Funny that we bought the bear trap just as we got attacked too, but we are WINNING right now! I think more phones in more locations would be cool, like having a phone in the transformer stations! I liked it. Wish...
  13. Eski

    Transmission Lost - Day One Feedback

    The pacing is good. We're getting used to how to run the station, learning how to divide work and getting more comfortable traveling. I can't wait for the rug to be ripped from underneath us and have someone get eaten by a skinwalker or something. The darkness is pretty frustrating at times but...
  14. Eski

    Transmission Lost

    Section Two (IC): Avery Osborne Avery was born and raised on a secluded farm where he would be homeschooled throughout his youth whilst helping out his rather large family. Many uncles, aunts, siblings and cousins. Their family was the size of a small community, not to mention all the bonds...
  15. Eski

    forums > general > introductions

    hi
  16. Eski

    hello

Back
Top