Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Salty

    [CCR/CP] OPERATIONAL STEEL-CAGE - SECTOR 10/24

    Discord Name: salty IC Name and Rank: Private Aleksi S. Requested Role from Force Package (if unsure select rifleman): rifleman
  2. Salty

    MY W1LARD ST0FF APP

    Too real
  3. Salty

    The Ascensionist Movement

    Political RP on the upswing?
  4. Salty

    Operation: Duney Depot [3-DAY EXPO]

    Steam name: OnlySalty Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:458619166 Discord: emiliocola Character Name?: Aleksi Saarinen Character Faction?: CCR Loyalty Status?: Standard [Optional] Brief summary on why you want to attend: SERVE THE UNION!
  5. Salty

    <:: 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖹𝖮𝖭 ::> Dno Expedition

    Discord Name: emiliocola Character Name: Aleksi Saarinen Character Faction: CCR
  6. Salty

    LMAO

    LMAO
  7. Salty

    SECTOR WAR: OPERATION WINDER-ECHO-ZERO

    Discord Username: emiliocola Steam Username: Only Salty Desired Role: Conscript Tagline: Private Aleksi Saarinen What whitelist do you have that allows you to apply for this?: CCR
  8. Salty

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Steam Name: Only Salty Discord Name: emiliocola Previous Rule Violations: 1 Recent warning others are super old. STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:458619166 Character Name: Emiliano Mazanetti (if applicable) Role: Conscript Lieutenant Faction: Conscript Early Life Emiliano Mazanetti was born in the...
  9. Salty

    Zhao Lian

    I'll pay the eight credits one day. lol
  10. Salty

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    I know is hated but, I'm a TBC lover. But, I agree with pretty much everything you said. Very well said and written.
  11. Salty

    Accepted “Concealment” mechanic.

    Yeah, I think this is a good idea. I think a better want is to possibly make a /roll that is private that you need to roll when searched, if its passes the player searching you can't see the item. And if not, they will be able to see/steal it. Maybe you like click on it in inventory and click...
  12. Salty

    We are so back.

    We are so back.
  13. Salty

    Accepted Salty Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Only Salty SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458619166 Name of the Admin you were banned by: MINT How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Alt Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hello Staff Team, I hope you all are doing well. I'm writing this because I’d like to...
  14. Salty

    willards

    willards
  15. Salty

    Exhibition of Justice Act

    CURRENT STATUS: FAILED VOTING RESULTS: 45.4% Aye 40.4% Nay 4.2% Abstained
  16. Salty

    That’s All, Folks!

    I'm crying.
  17. Salty

    The Grand Cleansing

    yes.
  18. Salty

    Pending Pointless Thread

    THANKS!
  19. Salty

    Pending Pointless Thread

    Point-less
Back
Top