Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Imperator RAD-X

    The Jester

    Out of everyone on the server, of course it's you.
  2. Imperator RAD-X

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Unironically one of the funniest fucking things I've seen, and even I was watching you in noclip move boxes and things around.
  3. Imperator RAD-X

    Feel sorry for everyone that's stuck around since 2009+. For me, it was 2012.

    Feel sorry for everyone that's stuck around since 2009+. For me, it was 2012.
  4. Imperator RAD-X

    Loading up a GMOD server hasn't ruined your life, Toby. You're fine.

    Loading up a GMOD server hasn't ruined your life, Toby. You're fine.
  5. Imperator RAD-X

    Juniper Stenhouse - Sold Soul

    d r a g o n
  6. Imperator RAD-X

    ):

    ):
  7. Imperator RAD-X

    Consider reopening the server 24/7 like the old days during the summer holidays.

    I don't care how many people keep bringing this up. The answer will always be no and the reasons will always remain the same.
  8. Imperator RAD-X

    But you have heard of me.

    But you have heard of me.
  9. Imperator RAD-X

    Alexander, The crow.

    *** Crow caws!
  10. Imperator RAD-X

    I would not blame you.

    I would not blame you.
  11. Imperator RAD-X

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    We're aware of the circumstances missing that should be provided by a missing medical / surgical entropy on the server. That is planned, and it is also down to M!NT and his team to create that.
  12. Imperator RAD-X

    It can't be fixed - schizo rambling

    I enjoy giving people the Radioactive Bath achievement.
  13. Imperator RAD-X

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    OKAY, I'll take that onboard. That makes more sense to me. Thank you for the feedback. It is a first time running something like this so there's always shifts and turns to play with x) Anyway, your whole forum topic is sparking an internal conversation so we'll see where it leads. I don't think...
  14. Imperator RAD-X

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    I don't know why I'm being put into a spotlight along with the Kamikos so I'll make my quick comments to shield the players active in them. I must respectfully disagree with you entirely on the Kamiko area where you're pointing me out as barely not playing a character. Seems you haven't been...
  15. Imperator RAD-X

    Thinking about buying the galunga donation

    If you are looking to support the server and desire a good bit of inventory space for your character with a personal container and a few whitelists from birds, headcrabs and other custom creatures - then yes I'd say it's worth it.
  16. Imperator RAD-X

    [ATTACH]

  17. Imperator RAD-X

    Accepted New SNPC alyx issues

    Happened with our Short Stories zombies when they died, as well. Corpses just dipped out of existence. I'll have a look at them later today.
  18. Imperator RAD-X

    wdym? Forums look exactly the same with no changes. Same size as always.

    wdym? Forums look exactly the same with no changes. Same size as always.
  19. Imperator RAD-X

    war

    war
Back
Top