Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Dark

    WN: Short Stories Screenshot Thread

    BONUS
  2. Dark

    WN: Short Stories Screenshot Thread

    [/SPOILER]
  3. Dark

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - CHAPTER TWO: "A True Beginning"

    I don't really know what other type of character I'd want to play and have no idea on how to correct to these limitations so I'd rather leave the role open for someone who knows what they want if mine is not seen as fit. But you can count me in as camera man. :blanky:
  4. Dark

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - CHAPTER TWO: "A True Beginning"

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Dark *Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:60709357 *Discord Name & ID: Darkk#9667 *Timezone: CET +1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: Yis Which part are you applying for? (if applying for Event Character): Part 4 Character that you are applying...
  5. Dark

    ~UNION-5 ~ 2025

    ~UNION-5 ~ 2025
  6. Dark

    BONGO BOOM!

    BONGO BOOM!
  7. Dark

    I NEED IT

    I NEED IT
  8. Dark

    the pussy slayer

    the pussy slayer
  9. Dark

    :oops:

    :oops:
  10. Dark

    WN: Short Stories Screenshot Thread

    Apologies for the steam overlay Also got *SOME* more screenshots of chapter 2.
  11. Dark

    Letter A Box...

    you're late :blanky:
  12. Dark

    Letter A Box...

    I gotta request permission with MY ACCOUNT to access the sound. Please check the privacy settings on the file again :blanky:
  13. Dark

    WN: Short Stories Screenshot Thread

    :blanky:
  14. Dark

    Appeal

    From my perspective you were solely there to annoy the players and especially the staff, who were attempting to deal with the critical situation. Additionally: My observation did not catch your alleged "accidentally using right-click to push someone 5 meters into the abyss from the spawn."...
  15. Dark

    why is it so big :oops:

    why is it so big :oops:
  16. Dark

    :salad:

    :salad:
  17. Dark

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    It contradicts the whole idea of unity under the combine though. Everyone is bound to the combine, either through resources or rules. The businesses can not reach full autonomy all of the sudden just because "I want to.", especially if they can still be shutdown by the overruling overwatch or...
  18. Dark

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    This is not much different when having a Union-centralized business system if properly configurated. This: also doesn't seem very "autonomous" to me. At least not more autonomous than CMU. Additionally, anonymous cops are able to influence these businesses and still direct them the way they...
  19. Dark

    Sacred Heart Hospital

    Director of Health? @Robert
  20. Dark

    post after post :blanky:

    post after post :blanky:
Back
Top