Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Mikedog

    [IMG]

  2. Mikedog

    What's up Copernicus?

    What's up Copernicus?
  3. Mikedog

    Reported for Rapeism

    Reported for Rapeism
  4. Mikedog

    on a meth binge rn. don't talk to me

    on a meth binge rn. don't talk to me
  5. Mikedog

    Natsumi Yamashita (山下夏美)

    Lookin Mint. You know who to add whenever you get to relationships ;)
  6. Mikedog

    באַרען מיין יינגל לאָך

    באַרען מיין יינגל לאָך
  7. Mikedog

    More like WAP! Eyyyyyy!

    More like WAP! Eyyyyyy!
  8. Mikedog

    SHUTFUCKUP

    SHUTFUCKUP
  9. Mikedog

    I'm happy to say

    I'm happy to say
  10. Mikedog

    Belmont Fisher

    **I'll update these once the server is up. Please feel free to comment on relationships from Terranova in the meantime. I will update those as time goes by. I wanted to wipe my relationships due to a lot of people dying on them** Faction Relationships Loved - Respected - Friend - Acquaintance -...
  11. Mikedog

    Belmont Fisher

    Belmont Fisher Former CWU Supervisor of City 17, District 47 Human Resources Agent in City 24 Basic Information: Name: Belmont Fisher Nicknames: N/A Gender: Male Age: Early 30's (30) Place of Birth: United Kingdom Nationality: British Spoken Languages: English, Russian (Learning, Broken)...
  12. Mikedog

    Whattup terranoverers

    I'm just saying ya'll gotta be careful of Cheenis
  13. Mikedog

    PLOT TWIST! The rats are my FRIENDS! A wave of rats carry me outside of the well and eat your...

    PLOT TWIST! The rats are my FRIENDS! A wave of rats carry me outside of the well and eat your FUCKING FACE.
  14. Mikedog

    so you're taking this to the next level

    so you're taking this to the next level
  15. Mikedog

    false information I only eat rocks

    false information I only eat rocks
  16. Mikedog

    I will fucking smash your face against the wall and moan in your ear sweet thoughts until you...

    I will fucking smash your face against the wall and moan in your ear sweet thoughts until you melt within my hands
  17. Mikedog

    False news I will literally throw you over the event horizon of a black hole and it'll give you...

    False news I will literally throw you over the event horizon of a black hole and it'll give you the sloppiest nastiest head on earth
  18. Mikedog

    Hey I just wanted to be the first person to say I'm going fucking destroy you

    Hey I just wanted to be the first person to say I'm going fucking destroy you
  19. Mikedog

    great another platform to shitpost and haze Paul cheenis on

    great another platform to shitpost and haze Paul cheenis on
  20. Mikedog

    Whattup terranoverers

    Hey. I guess I should make an introduction here to keep track of this since it'll be our new server eventually. Seems pretty cool over here, a lot of potential. Just fucking blindsided by the crap Terranova has been going on. Seems like everything after the Terranova management team teenage...
Back
Top