Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Superdoober

    Hello?

    Hello?
  2. Superdoober

    Sgt. Mitchell Shepherd Auth.

    After some few discussion with the other staff member, we've come to decide that you are the Main character for willard. We've kept this a secret but we've finally found someone who fits the role of playing as the main character. Please dm Atle about the features you wish to have for your...
  3. Superdoober

    Old Willard Rebels

    The fact it was snitched by a person who kept spamming vc "Help!" and "CP!" saddens me
  4. Superdoober

    Implemented advanced duplicator

    The reason why the advance duplicator hasn't been brought back was due to a player managing to save every prop in the map and load it into a single-player sandbox, allowing them to discover how every room is propped. Or something like that lol.
  5. Superdoober

    Ban appeal

    So why are you making a ban appeal over a one-day ban from the Short stories server..? Either way, the short stories server event is over and closed and your ban would be lifted today.. 😐
  6. Superdoober

    Ban appeal

    You've been acted incredibly strange during the rp, from getting yourself constantly into trouble and at the end you somehow sneaked into the nexus, only to get killed which after that you decided to make a new character with an incredibly lazy description if I recall "A man in a weird...
  7. Superdoober

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    I wonder if you could make it so that the skybox has more space and having more possibility of dropship, helicopter, and gunships to fly past the buildings (above btw) without spazzing the shit out of the place. Oh and give the slum a more slumish feeling by having some kind of plants that...
  8. Superdoober

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    I incredibly support it as I'm the one who uses the adminbox a lot. Things can get a little messy when I have to try to cover things up for people's immersion.
  9. Superdoober

    I wonder how player sees me as.

    I wonder how player sees me as.
  10. Superdoober

    Independent Kir'kla Shalaith

    Kir'kl Knar'lisu "YOU WEAKLING MUST TRAIN!" After being left by his own men because of a group of "WEAKLINGS!" He has chosen to push his destiny further, whether it's difficult or not, he refuses to give up on the many battles he has been in. 'STRONG DO THIS!' (rules/mindset) "VORTIGAUNTS...
  11. Superdoober

    (✓)THE GENEVAN EXPRESS THREAD

    Poster made by: Stonetb (Thank you for creating that fantastic poster!) I'd like to give a big thanks to the people who have participated in the event, this was honestly my first time doing a big event I must admit, this event was very messy in a way with how we had to bring people back and...
  12. Superdoober

    (✓)AUSPICIUS - PREAMBLE

    Steam Name: Highly Robust Clown Character name: Rasmus Sorensen Which city are you applying for: City 35 Character Moral alignment (Lawful Good, Lawful neutral, etc.): Lawful Evil Outline a few points through bullet-points on how you are intending to play your character during the Event: Hes...
  13. Superdoober

    How to plan an expedition?

    The Voyage is somewhat a way of getting an expedition without it being too advanced, you can check it out here. https://willard.network/forums/threads/la-voyage-navigation-mapping.2546/ Currently, Uranio is quite busy with things so you'd have to hit me up in the convo with your request. You...
  14. Superdoober

    Shad's forum ban request

    I..
  15. Superdoober

    Denied Katana

    I do remember someone suggesting katana but it feels very off-place if I'd be very honest. It's always cool having all these very exotic types of swords but honestly, I don't think it'd fit in a place in Switzerland unless having this having this literal long journey just to smuggle through a...
  16. Superdoober

    Denied Katana

    *made a yakuza related group* *suggest katanas* 🤔
  17. Superdoober

    Fixed Priority Housing thingy.

    I'd really wish to show this to someone by call but as it doesn't seem to work out, I'll word it out instead with the best description as I can. 1: I'd request a priority housing 2: gets assigned into 3: checks the housing again, it'd show the system and the rent 4: accidentally closed it...
  18. Superdoober

    Players approach on bird rp

    My thread somewhat corrupted, give me a moment editing it Edit note: Its now done
  19. Superdoober

    Players approach on bird rp

    I've seen many players who have access to the bird whitelist always does these things 1: "Oh I happen to be very tamable! Now I'll just randomly be comfortable being close around people and let you touch me!" - A literal wild bird. Examples: *allowing people to pet it or somehow gets trained...
Back
Top