Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Players approach on bird rp

Superdoober

Active member
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
31
I've seen many players who have access to the bird whitelist always does these things

1: "Oh I happen to be very tamable! Now I'll just randomly be comfortable being close around people and let you touch me!" - A literal wild bird.

Examples:
*allowing people to pet it or somehow gets trained to do things even though it hasn't been tamed nor exactly trained in a proper way*
*Randomly flying onto peoples shoulders*

2: Randomly flies to places that might become very irritating for players who want to normally rp and they do nothing but fly around in the room and do their "haha bird rp"

3: Rare but possible: bird carrying items that aren't even food unless carrying it for a good reason that might make sense for a bird logic

Overall, I hate to be that guy but something about how people are currently with their bird just doesn't make sense in reality.

The only time I have actually seen an actual good bird rp was one making a nest and went to actually get food even if it means stealing others.
 
Last edited:
My thread somewhat corrupted, give me a moment editing it

Edit note: Its now done
 
Last edited:
Bird guidelines were written up. Moving to closed.
 
Back
Top