There’s a difference between refuting an argument and hearsay, saying “you’re lying, why are you lying?” 10 times over is pretty shit behaviour on a ban appeal.
For me, the creme of the crop is ironman mode. I detest NLRs, I detest PK appeals and I detest everything to do with death other than death itself.
This is meant to be an ever changing world, the thing that attracted me to HL2RP was PKs and how a character was not permanent. My one main wish is...
It looks incredibly stupid and off putting. I don't like it. It breaks anonymity. It looks weird.
Can we get rid of it? Or at least make cops roll them down outside?
Like, c'mon, we're in Geneva, not Florida, it's hardly boiling.
Bug: Chat doesn't move down if you are talking yourself.
Description: When talking, the chat will not move down as other players speak, meaning you have to scroll down manually and can't see new people speaking automatically. Recreate this by typing, don't finish talking but stay in the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.