Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. BurgerWithOnion

    Bug Vorti-beam does zero damage

    Bug: Vort beam does zero damage after a kill. Description: After killing an NPC with the vori-beam, your hands will glitch out and block your view. From that point on the vorti-beam will do zero damage and you will be able to shoot it really fast. You will have re relog to fix the bug, then it...
  2. BurgerWithOnion

    Heck yeah, squad up!

    Heck yeah, squad up!
  3. BurgerWithOnion

    *Dead* High Elder Jax "Nova" Sar'Zalh

    Welp my boy is dead... I added some last lines for a few people. GG fellas!
  4. BurgerWithOnion

    Gro'Ha/'Boonie' - One of clouded mind

    Opinion of big Jax :)
  5. BurgerWithOnion

    Bug Vort Eye Color Bug

    Bug: One of the vort eyes are an incorrect color. Description: Just hop on any vort that is not default.
  6. BurgerWithOnion

    BurgerWithOnion's SFM Art Dump

    Got quite a few of these posters building up on my desktop, thought I'd post them. All of these were made by me in Source Filmmaker. This one was just a lighting test with the new V2 vort model, not terribly interesting... 5/10 The original poster for my Vortigaunt's bio. This one turned out...
  7. BurgerWithOnion

    Write a comment...

    Write a comment...
  8. BurgerWithOnion

    Galanga

    Galanga
  9. BurgerWithOnion

    Hi

    Hi
  10. BurgerWithOnion

    Jeremy - “The Scout”

    Money scout
  11. BurgerWithOnion

    Independent Weezer fan club

    Money as fuck
  12. BurgerWithOnion

    *Dead* High Elder Jax "Nova" Sar'Zalh

    Small char update - Added "The Envoy"
  13. BurgerWithOnion

    *Dead* High Elder Jax "Nova" Sar'Zalh

    Update - Made a new poster. - Changed up the theme Char Updates - Added "The Preacher" - Added "Shav'Dural"
  14. BurgerWithOnion

    Update your status...

    Update your status...
  15. BurgerWithOnion

    Appeal part 2. - 76561198145255687

    Hello may we discuss my appeal further, I would like to make these specific points. - When I say "The Combine Approach", this a general statement or an assumption at best. We actually never saw any CP's at all, we were never seen, shot or called out. - When is say "I don't think he died.", I am...
  16. BurgerWithOnion

    BurgerWithOnion's Ban Appeal - 76561198145255687

    Another note, we did not know there was a CP sweep happening for sure nor did we understand the time frame. Perhaps in the future a feature could be implemented such as a client side timer to avoid stuff like this. Edit: Also apparently Ekrell was asked to hop back on, I was not even given...
  17. BurgerWithOnion

    BurgerWithOnion's Ban Appeal - 76561198145255687

    Hello, I have just woken up due to about 20 DM's saying I have just received a ban on Willard, I have always been sure to never break any rules on the server and been super careful with that considering that this server is super serious and I hold it miles above the rest. Nuke has just told me...
Back
Top