BurgerWithOnion
Active member
- Joined
- May 9, 2022
- Messages
- 98
- Thread Author
- #1
Got quite a few of these posters building up on my desktop, thought I'd post them.
All of these were made by me in Source Filmmaker.

This one was just a lighting test with the new V2 vort model, not terribly interesting...
5/10

The original poster for my Vortigaunt's bio. This one turned out great and I was, and still am very happy with how it looks.
7/10

The current poster for my Vortigaunt's bio. Another poster where I was very happy with how it turned out, also my first time doing a night scene.
8/10

A poster of my vort zapping antlions in the sewer, I made whilst I was just bored and binge watching Futurama.
6/10

A poster for my Rebel's bio, this one is kinda just uninteresting. The lighting is washed and stale, and the scene is boring...
3/10

This poster was just me getting used to SFM again after a long break, it's not very good and I could definingly do better. Another poster where the lighting looks washed.
2/10

This one is a bit better than the above one, really wanted to get used to lighting the scenes more effectively getting rid of that washed look.
I could of done something more interesting with the metrocop but it is what it is.
4/10

An old image I made with me and the boys (Cupcake, Gustavo Baldo and Jimmy Talio). Despite being really old I still love this image.
7/10

A poster I made not long after the death of the great Gustavo Baldo. I think I did fine on the posing but the background is just boring.
4/10

A poster I made when Gustavo Baldo died, this was supposed to be the fight to free my Vortigaunt. I really love this one and I think I nailed almost all of the aspects of cinematography, lighting and posing.
9/10

My 2nd most recent creation. This poster I think I would say I'm the most proud of, I made it for Nuke before my hiatus. I really got real experimental with the scene by adding dynamic volumetric lights and particles. I think it really paid off.
10/10
Update 2

A picture of my Vortigaunt Kurr'Tahh Dash aka Kurt, I did this when I was bored. This one looks quite good, maybe I'll make a bio out of it in the future.
8/10

A picture of my Panthereye companion Rah'Kalah "Warrior of the Dark". This one ain't bad, it's mostly me trying to cover up the flaws of the old Half-Life 1 models and make them look less blocky. Besides that I don't think it's my worst work.
6.5/10

A picture for one of my upcoming characters, It looks okay. It's just a standard interview setup with a 85mm lens shot wide open. Background looks okay, nothing special.
6/10

Picture I did for DeNuke, a lotta sad vorts. I think this is very good.
9/10
There will be more to come soon...
All of these were made by me in Source Filmmaker.

This one was just a lighting test with the new V2 vort model, not terribly interesting...
5/10

The original poster for my Vortigaunt's bio. This one turned out great and I was, and still am very happy with how it looks.
7/10

The current poster for my Vortigaunt's bio. Another poster where I was very happy with how it turned out, also my first time doing a night scene.
8/10

A poster of my vort zapping antlions in the sewer, I made whilst I was just bored and binge watching Futurama.
6/10

A poster for my Rebel's bio, this one is kinda just uninteresting. The lighting is washed and stale, and the scene is boring...
3/10

This poster was just me getting used to SFM again after a long break, it's not very good and I could definingly do better. Another poster where the lighting looks washed.
2/10

This one is a bit better than the above one, really wanted to get used to lighting the scenes more effectively getting rid of that washed look.
I could of done something more interesting with the metrocop but it is what it is.
4/10

An old image I made with me and the boys (Cupcake, Gustavo Baldo and Jimmy Talio). Despite being really old I still love this image.
7/10

A poster I made not long after the death of the great Gustavo Baldo. I think I did fine on the posing but the background is just boring.
4/10

A poster I made when Gustavo Baldo died, this was supposed to be the fight to free my Vortigaunt. I really love this one and I think I nailed almost all of the aspects of cinematography, lighting and posing.
9/10

My 2nd most recent creation. This poster I think I would say I'm the most proud of, I made it for Nuke before my hiatus. I really got real experimental with the scene by adding dynamic volumetric lights and particles. I think it really paid off.
10/10
Update 2

A picture of my Vortigaunt Kurr'Tahh Dash aka Kurt, I did this when I was bored. This one looks quite good, maybe I'll make a bio out of it in the future.
8/10

A picture of my Panthereye companion Rah'Kalah "Warrior of the Dark". This one ain't bad, it's mostly me trying to cover up the flaws of the old Half-Life 1 models and make them look less blocky. Besides that I don't think it's my worst work.
6.5/10

A picture for one of my upcoming characters, It looks okay. It's just a standard interview setup with a 85mm lens shot wide open. Background looks okay, nothing special.
6/10

Picture I did for DeNuke, a lotta sad vorts. I think this is very good.
9/10
There will be more to come soon...
Last edited: