Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Alfie

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Felix Poelking Still standing strong, after all this time i see. Very well...
  2. Alfie

    Can I get a cup of SCP-106?

    Can I get a cup of SCP-106?
  3. Alfie

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    WE NEED MOORRRRE!
  4. Alfie

    EMP makes OTA go blind

    Facts
  5. Alfie

    Suggestion Apartment Rework

    Yeah, I gotta agree. For as long as I've been on Willard, the apartments are practically unused in terms of Roleplay or rebel activity. And I don't think I've ever bought an apartment based on that fact alone. It would be rather nice to point people in the direction of using the apartments...
  6. Alfie

    Whats up !

  7. Alfie

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    You better add Daniel Darnell or i castrate myself
  8. Alfie

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle - The Foolhardy Idealist

    Eyyyyy what about Daniel Darnell?
  9. Alfie

    Felix Poelking - Free

    What about Daniel Darnell ey? Gambling and booze
  10. Alfie

    the rat king.

    No way. Is this the rat-king from terranova?
  11. Alfie

    Father Joshua

    Faith: the unholy trinity but it's HL2RP
  12. Alfie

    Just got my account back after months of trying to say farewell to you all

    "Small price to pay for salvation"
  13. Alfie

    Imposter

    Imposter
  14. Alfie

    Content Creator. Bro show me your Youtube

    Content Creator. Bro show me your Youtube
  15. Alfie

    Appeal

    Steam Name: N/A SteamID: N/A Name of the Admin you were banned by: Don't know, can't remember. It has been far too long for me to recall that. I just know that a large chunk of the administration that was involved has either been purged, resgined or quit in various of ways. How long is the...
  16. Alfie

    Gulag Attempt

    Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ Name of the Admin you were banned by: N/A How long is the ban for?: I've been permabanned. The reason you were banned?: Hey, what's up! It has almost been...
  17. Alfie

    Appeal

    Thank you, I highly appreciate a neutral stance from both sides and I would gladly hand you the real name of "Hitman", but I myself have forgotten his real name and can't exactly hope online at this moment and check due to me being banned. I can say without a doubt that these logs do exist. I...
Back
Top