Alfie
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2020
- Messages
- 145
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: N/A
SteamID: N/A
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Don't know, can't remember. It has been far too long for me to recall that. I just know that a large chunk of the administration that was involved has either been purged, resgined or quit in various of ways.
How long is the ban for?: It was a permanent ban with a pinch of salt and ground pepper ontop.
The reason you were banned?: Like many others throughout the harsh days of V2 era. *I got Ruled-Zeroed*.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Truth be told, i'm not going to make a massive 3000 word essay recalling the entire inccident that went down little over a year ago. I think we're all past that stage. Especially with Willards V3 coming up on the horizan. Nobody wants to dig their heads into a rabbit-hole like that. Anyways i came here to try my luck on the appeal since i got notifed by Votton that there seems to be some sort of "Global Community pardon and a welcoming back to the community of Willards with my forum exile being lifted". I'm putting this into parentesis because that's my understanding of it. So, here i am, scrathing my head at the possibility.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A
SteamID: N/A
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Don't know, can't remember. It has been far too long for me to recall that. I just know that a large chunk of the administration that was involved has either been purged, resgined or quit in various of ways.
How long is the ban for?: It was a permanent ban with a pinch of salt and ground pepper ontop.
The reason you were banned?: Like many others throughout the harsh days of V2 era. *I got Ruled-Zeroed*.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Truth be told, i'm not going to make a massive 3000 word essay recalling the entire inccident that went down little over a year ago. I think we're all past that stage. Especially with Willards V3 coming up on the horizan. Nobody wants to dig their heads into a rabbit-hole like that. Anyways i came here to try my luck on the appeal since i got notifed by Votton that there seems to be some sort of "Global Community pardon and a welcoming back to the community of Willards with my forum exile being lifted". I'm putting this into parentesis because that's my understanding of it. So, here i am, scrathing my head at the possibility.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) N/A
