Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Alfie

    Appeal

    Ah okay, so it's about the recent situation then. Well, I really can't see where the metagame is coming into place here. All I see is assumptions based on actions taken IC rather than rock-solid metagame evidence which makes this kinda fall short on its own. This entire situation was already...
  2. Alfie

    Appeal

    Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora How long is the ban for?: Permanent, even though i barely have any major infractions previously The reason you were banned?: Apperently metagame. Why do you wish to be unbanned...
  3. Alfie

    Investigate The Information

    If he didn't have pk auths, and he didn't have a valid reason to be raiding the base then isn't that direct violation of rules? Especially without staff supervision and evidence stated by the guidelines? So, he just randomly decided in attempting to spraying down 4 people and then burn their...
  4. Alfie

    Investigate The Information

    Alright, the only thing that's left untouched now is how Billy manage to get PK auths on the entire West Coast. I can't really put my finger on a valid Pk reason for him to attempt burning down the crib and killing those part of the gang. Espeically when we personally OOCly got our pk reqeust...
  5. Alfie

    Investigate The Information

    Nah, I enjoyed it. I ain't complaining about the IC outcome of the circumstances or the decisions made by yourself or your team. Our characters were made for this very specific cause. We weren't lookin' for long-term characters because that just ends up going down the same spiral of not willing...
  6. Alfie

    Investigate The Information

    Sup yall. Dunno elsewhere to post this, but the event that took place in the slum apartment block was hella fun. To be honest, I couldn't really be complaining about it. It was well-received and everyone on my side enjoyed it. Got some action around the slums and awaken some sort of either...
  7. Alfie

    Rat Faction Megathread

  8. Alfie

    Implemented Vortigaunts being able to heal there fallen comrades if both are unshackled

    Do you mean the single target healing which got nerfed to the ground and can only be used once every hour?
  9. Alfie

    Increase CP minimum for crimes.

    Amen.
  10. Alfie

    Increase CP minimum for crimes.

    The limit has always been at 4. And usually when shit go down, 8 more Cp's usually tend to magically flag online. Rebels already have it hard. No need to make it impossible. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/772139652626382859/849045836486279188/A_warning_shot_doesnt_go_to_the_face_Carl..mp4
  11. Alfie

    Player Stalling Got Me Killed

    Your Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ Your SteamID: Their Steam Name(s): I do not know. Their SteamID('s): I do not know. Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: I do not know. Why do you want them to be banned?: Attempted to mug a Tier-1 Loyalist...
  12. Alfie

    Alfie's Ban Appeal

    This ban appeal is far more in-depth. This is not simply about myself but the direction Willard's is currently heading towards. I remember back in V2 when people actually just got a slap on their wrist for mildly stupid things. Maybe even a 3-30 days ban depends on the circumstances. But now...
  13. Alfie

    Alfie's Ban Appeal

    Sorry, but this is taking longer than excepted. Things like these shouldn't be rushed and we're all busy from time to time. Just be patient and i'll get back very soon. Unless i get slammed with an already existing ban for not responding in time. if you get what i mean 😉
  14. Alfie

    Alfie's Ban Appeal

    I'll respond tommorow
  15. Alfie

    Alfie's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149431514/ SteamID: Name of the Admin you were banned by: Flerk How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: I've been banned for apparently metagaming and using a discord server without authorization from the...
  16. Alfie

    The Menu Is Actually Bugged

    Now this was helpful. I actually appreciate the explaining instead of just denying the appeal and simply saying it's not a bug. Now i got a grasp of it and understand the fundimentals. Because i've actually never thought of it before as i've never had a problem with this, even back when V2 was.
  17. Alfie

    The Menu Is Actually Bugged

    Wait, the 120 skill requirement is a universal skill limit?
  18. Alfie

    The Menu Is Actually Bugged

    Here is another example. I am in matter of fact not fully leveled. If i were, i would be able to craft these.
  19. Alfie

    The Menu Is Actually Bugged

    Please cease the immediate closing of threads when i obviously have a problem with the Skill menu. I can with all certainty tell you that i am in matter of fact not fully maxed out in levels. Just take your time and actually listen to me. See how my crafting skill says it's "Fully maxed out?"...
Back
Top