Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Alfie

    Multi-Suggestion Vortigaunt Enlightenment

    There's multiple suggestions in one suggestive thread. [1] The Vortigaunt faction has always been a bit behind when it comes to development or priroty. Perhaps we could enlighten the Vortigaunt development with providing a new Vortigaunt ability similar to the EP 2. Basically a Vort...
  2. Alfie

    Skill Menu Fucked

    My skill menu is literally fucked and has been for the past week. I've been scavenging the sewers 24/7 on my vort and none of my skills have been leveling up whatsoever. Even though it should have gone up with a 10+ levels. I recommend just doing like a hard reset on my character and then...
  3. Alfie

    Gulag Abuse?

    I'll provide more Chat logs and whatnot tommorow as it's rather late for me. I appreciate the feedback lads.
  4. Alfie

    Gulag Abuse?

    Look, I honestly cannot believe that I'm writing this... With discontent and with general juridical judgment, can someone please tell me that this is an unjustified action of "flerk"?. I honestly wasn't in the mood to make an entire Admin Abuse Appeal so the entire public could view this...
  5. Alfie

    What were the best events you've seen?

    There was this event where I fucked your mother which was the end of the beta event of Willards before we moved over to City 24. A full-scale invasion of antlion infestation along with rebels, OTA, and Civil Protection fighting to the death. Now that is what I call an absolute war and a good...
  6. Alfie

    CPs and Waltmart

    What's up with the random SC deductions from time to time. I hoped on a fresh character and immediately got 7 SC deduced after cp's randomly searched me while I had nothing except for a suitcase.
  7. Alfie

    CPs and Waltmart

    Don't want to be rude or anything, I'm just speaking from past experiences. But generally speaking, trashing someone's store and then targeting them for a prolonged period of time is a poor judgment of RP and not a fun experience for anybody alike. Sure, I get it IC is IC and Officers can do...
  8. Alfie

    Unprofessionalism Boolie

    I don't think you fully understand the situation here Swagile. This entire sitaution is built on common decency. You seem to find it more a nuance than actual helping somebody. Unless you're actually restricted by the rules to refund somebody in a situation like this. Then it would be...
  9. Alfie

    Unprofessionalism Boolie

    Hello, my sexy staff members. Yes, it's been quite a while since i last showed myself! I think we can all agree that the interest of HL2RP can go up and down at times. Sometimes you play it 24/7, grinding away at scripts or RP. Or suddently you simply won't touch the game-mode for a month or...
  10. Alfie

    Pls mkae cp noises

    Pls mkae cp noises
  11. Alfie

    Poor Quality User

    Poor Quality User
  12. Alfie

    VortFailRP and unresonable NLR. (Possible baiting)

    Good afternoon my fellow Staff. I've recently returned upon this server and started my new journey as a Vortigaunt. And quite recently i stumbled upon a rather disgusting situation. As usual, i tend to describe the situation in great detail so a good understanding of the general view is...
  13. Alfie

    Fedora and Harley Quinn Complaint

    I can agree upon this. I myself got multiple warnings for things that was awfully minor and by pure inconvenience. Which will be appealed in future times. But it kinda proves the reputation it ruines.
  14. Alfie

    What would you like to see in a C24 v3 update?

    1. Bring forward dark alleyways and minor unsecure location that brings a weary feeling. Similar to what Wraygun mentioned earlier. Bring forward the skeetchy behaviours and illegal side of things. Why not add some more vents and general hidding spots aswell? 2. 'Sewers' is getting a bit too...
  15. Alfie

    Implemented Buff To Vortigaunts

    That's the thing... You don't... You lack severe factors in combat efficiency and in S2K as a vortigaunt. you don't have the adaptive-ability of spending one action point on moving, and another action point on shooting. You either shot, and take the risk of being in the open. Or you run, without...
  16. Alfie

    Implemented Buff To Vortigaunts

    Greetings! I wish to bring forward the possibility of a buff to Vortigaunts due to a specific circumstance. To give you people some insight to the whole thing, i wish to start with the stats of Civil Protection. As most of you know, Civil Protection officers are equiped with 100hp along with a...
  17. Alfie

    Wrongfully Convicted Verdic

    The NLR was unclear and brought forward by an Admin that forced sush an unclear NLR onto a player. Anyone in the shoes of Ehren would find that confusing. Along with Cyrus admitting to the situation being complex. Cyrus knew very well what was going on, and didn't question or complain about the...
  18. Alfie

    Wrongfully Convicted Verdic

    This is a complaint about the recent Verdic given by Robert where he and others are had investigated the inccident. i've been trying to speak to recent people and do some digging myself as the final Verdic was straight up bias by everyone involved. No evidence was laid out on the table and it...
  19. Alfie

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Cops back at it again with the shot shot.
Back
Top