I've only played a long time since 2024 but probably the three best moments I had was:
Freeing of captured rebels after the failed Fort E'cluse raid
Terminal 7. It was tough running the rebel scene after the economy was reset and materials were scarce. I had to do some risky things but for...
Discord: FieldersNL
Steam: FieldersNL
Character name: 'Irish'
Group: The Liberators
Have you been informed IC?: Not yet
// ^ This is not a requirement, but you are given the intel IC. Those not in the know of what's ahead face hardship.
BY JOINING THIS EXPEDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE RISKS...
IC Name: 'Irish'
Who are they: A fighter of the Liberators. Formely a US Marine Reservist who shipped from the US to the EU after being stranded for 2 decades on the east coast. He joined up with the cell to avenge his fallen comrades and his family who were killed in the war. He swore he will...
S2RP is hard to control with more than 6 players, let alone when it comes to two opposing parties. I've done S2RP in many StalkerRP servers and they do well with 6 players, but when you do it with more than 8 players, you'll lose track easily of who's doing what and where. And I'm sure it's one...
Sweeps to kill off the wrong folks. Folks who had 0 involvement and were RPimg like true roleplayers, but punished for the wrong reasons.
This sort of stuff needs to stop. It kills server health. I've lost my well developed over this shit, lost my taste in RP.
Instead of initiating a sweep...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.