Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ConcernedCitizen

    Would you be xenophobic towards vorts?

    Simple question, for whatever reason the resonance cascade happens and vorts are on earth now; how do you feel about this.
  2. ConcernedCitizen

    Rebels with suits: a poll

    I want to survey the server's general opinion on rebels who possess CCA tier suits and wear them, simple right?
  3. ConcernedCitizen

    (POLL) Vortigaunt Skin/Eye Genetics

    Just thought I would make a poll to see the communities' opinion on the aliens. (My personal opinion is A)
  4. ConcernedCitizen

    (DISCUSSION/POLL) How oppressive should Willard's tone be?

    Personally as a GM i've come to recognize a distinct drop in oppressive/realistic tones in some areas of Willard and a spike in others, this roleplay mirrors itself as I see almost exact dualities in personality types and goals in people who generally speaking; are on the exact same team. So I'd...
  5. ConcernedCitizen

    Bug Hazmats do not slow spores

    Hazmats, the things designed to be a whole-body garment worn as protection against hazardous materials; do not stop spores even in the slightest, despite overriding the gasmask slot. Fix pls
  6. ConcernedCitizen

    Anyone wants a CPRD logo?

  7. ConcernedCitizen

    The proper steps to serious roleplay on Willard Networks™ HL2RPG

    STEP 1: Gain access onto Willard Networks™ HL2RPG and log on STEP 2: Create a bird ‘character’ and meet the minimum 16 word description. STEP 3: Find the nearest Rank-Leader or high ranking civil protection unit. (If you are having trouble this can be metagamed via armband) STEP 4...
  8. ConcernedCitizen

    Incorporate point-blank/contact shots (W/ Bird update poll :D)

    Let’s start off simple: What is Point Blank Range? Definition - In forensics and popular usage, point-blank range has come to mean extremely close range (i.e., target within about a meter (3 ft) of the muzzle at moment of discharge. This is not to be confused with a Contact Shot (A contact...
  9. ConcernedCitizen

    (POLL) Best Character Descriptions

    What’s the best kind of character description? What are some funny descriptions you’ve seen? What kind of description do you have? Tell me, I’m bored. Don’t forget to post pics!
  10. ConcernedCitizen

    Is bird roleplay real roleplay

    Discuss
  11. ConcernedCitizen

    Weather Event General Discussion

    Title says it all really. I want to hear what you have to say about weather events! Do you like them? Do you think they should be restricted to special weather I.E. Hail, Cyclone, etc? Please give constructive criticism if you have a problem with, or dislike weather events. (Picture...
Back
Top