Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kawakun

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FOUR: 'The Dark Interval'

    Toby's returning!
  2. Kawakun

    Let's write a story

    a man dressed in all black approached him, the man told him
  3. Kawakun

    Tobias' Diary/Handbook (What I've learned along the way, survival guides and tips for myself and others.)

    Tonight has been like most nights aboard this ship, I honestly have no clue whatever to do, and so I simply sit here atop this shipping container noting down my thoughts and feelings as I look out toward the sea. Vast, endless waters surrounding this lonely freighter fill me with a sort of fear...
  4. Kawakun

    Tobias' Diary/Handbook (What I've learned along the way, survival guides and tips for myself and others.)

    My recount of time is lost, I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore. I don't think any of these people do. I'm practically shaken, not just at the fact I've been randomly transported to an interdimensional alien world, but on a personal level, too. I've only met this group and I...
  5. Kawakun

    Tobias Karsson

    Tobias Karsson *Kachunk* *Kachunk* It makes its way towards its destination, the train carrying the unfortunate souls who had wound up within this strange world. Carried in pods in which they are preserved until their final destination. The Long Haulers are in a situation they've never...
  6. Kawakun

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FOUR SUB-PLOT: 'A Dark Interval: Everywhere & Nowhere'

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Kawa *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128909874 *Discord Name & ID: Kawa#2020 *Timezone: UTC+1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N Which part are you applying for? (if applying for Event Character): Non-event char, refugee Character that you...
  7. Kawakun

    TLH Feedback: CHAPTER 3's "The City That Sleeps" (Events & Passive Roleplay in the City)

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? The cooperation of each character and how well it was handled by the moderation team! What did you least enjoy most about the events? Well it's a very minor thing but I saw the use of OOC chat being quite frequent, especially when it...
  8. Kawakun

    Worth the weight.

    Hello mate
  9. Kawakun

    soil soil SOIL SOIL SOIL

    soil soil SOIL SOIL SOIL
  10. Kawakun

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - CHAPTER THREE: "The City That Sleeps"

    I shall be returning as Paul Beddingfield
  11. Kawakun

    Favourite Video Game

    Skyrim, mainly for its extensive and talented modding community.
  12. Kawakun

    My Final Episode

    Expect no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final episode. Yours in infinite finality, Gordon Freeman, Ph.D.
  13. Kawakun

    CITY 57 - BRUSSELS, BELGIUM

    Edited with lots of juicy extra info. Edit: Also cool music woo woo
  14. Kawakun

    CITY 57 - BRUSSELS, BELGIUM

    Uh-huh, yeah you have some good points, if I have the time tonight I'll get right back onto this and edit in some extra information that I could definitely have added, thanks for your suggestions. Allow me some more time to work on this article, I'm definitely going to take some of those...
  15. Kawakun

    get soiled, peasant

    get soiled, peasant
  16. Kawakun

    CITY 57 - BRUSSELS, BELGIUM

    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  17. Kawakun

    Piss

    Piss
  18. Kawakun

    What makes a good City RP server?

    Civil Protection is a big priority when it comes to City RP. They are the oppressors, the law, they are responsible for keeping the atmosphere in the server having that HL2 feel, and a good CP Unit is one which isn't an emotionless, lifeless statue, and instead give their character personality...
  19. Kawakun

    TLH Feedback: Chapter 2 (Parts 1 - 4): "The True Beginning of the Journey"

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? Being able to participate with everyone and working together as a team, incorporating what each character did during passiveRP to help during the main events (which would be a main effort on the roleplayers' part, good show guys!) What...
Back
Top